Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
345
1,318
199
22
Pronouns
He/Him
A bank where the player can deposit his/her coins for safekeeping.
Hello, unfortunately, I wouldn't love to see this, it will keep the game easier, I would like to see the system stay as it at the moment, maybe if there a new update/limit money to keep it in the bank so I'll immediately love to see this suggestion in the future, thanks for the amazing suggestion!
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
notekproo wrote on Aluzem's profile.
You've supported me when I left, and now im better. Congratulations on your achievement in becoming a staff member. Ill be with ya since day one
yurisatori0312 wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats!🎉
yurisatori0312 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats!🎉
Top Bottom