Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this?

• Total voters

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hello there!
Recently there have been new updates in Skyblock and I am satisfied with that. I think we all agree with that. Only there is something that gets in my way a bit, I am now quite far in the game and do not have to go all the way to that anvil to remake my items. I no longer have to go all the way to an anvil because I made one myself, but my stupid head still does that accidentally, I know. But I never see how many Stone, Iron and more things I need to repair my item. Maybe for the players who are still a bit at the beginning who can see how many things they need to have their own item made and maybe also at your own island. For example: Your Iron Pickaxe is about to break, you have no idea how much iron you need to repair it. If you go to your pickaxe you will see how much iron you need for your anvil. For example, 8 iron, so to speak. Handy, right? I have no idea that it will be superfluous but I think it is possible. Maybe just a little addition like selling everything at once. What do you think about this idea? Let me know please! :)

Thanks for reading and have a nice day! :)

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on piggypiggyyoinkyoink's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎂 🐷
Reesle wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday!:D
Top Bottom