Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Apr 14, 2021
Skybasing in duels is a massive issue and has been a massive issue for a long time. hypothetically I queue into a game of OP eggwars, I can just go into a corner of the map and build straight up to build height. If the person making the skybase has half a brain, the game is easily won by just staying there until the opponent leaves. If the opponent doesnt leave then its almost a garrunteed draw. I think that skybasing should not be allowed in duels, build height should be reduced (why did it ever have to be THAT high), and you should be able to report campers with the /sr command. I dont enjoy staying in a duels game for 9 minutes while my opponent just looks down at me from the top of the map while i just hope they come down.
Thanks for reading.

Jun 30, 2021
There is a similar thread here that you can vote on. I've only had this happen to me once, and it was a bummer. It makes a lot of sense to make it punishable, and i don't really see there being any downsides to a change in rules. I hope this issue is reconsidered at some point! Thanks for posting about it :)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom