Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should skybases be allowed in skywars?

• Yes, all types of skybases

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Yes, but excludes ones that use the map against attackers by blocking them out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but skybases cannot be at build limit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, skybases should not be allowed, and warning should be given to those who make them

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No, skybases should not be allowed under any circumstances, and players in them be punished

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Blast

Aug 20, 2017
What types of skybases are allowed? I know some are, but I also know some arent. I would like to find out so that I do not get banned. Honestly I dont think that just a normal skybase is bad, it seems like only exploiting by making a base in lava or in an inaccessible area should be banned. Let me know,

Blast

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
What types of skybases are allowed? I know some are, but I also know some arent. I would like to find out so that I do not get banned. Honestly I dont think that just a normal skybase is bad, it seems like only exploiting by making a base in lava or in an inaccessible area should be banned. Let me know,

Blast
I'm not too sure what 'is' allowed in terms of a sky base, but in my experience I have been taught in many games that sky bases aren't allowed as it is classed as camping - and camping is punishable. If I were you, I'd stay safe and I wouldn't make sky bases at all.

Reactions: AmyFove_714

AmyFove_714

Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I'm not too sure what 'is' allowed in terms of a sky base, but in my experience I have been taught in many games that sky bases aren't allowed as it is classed as camping - and camping is punishable. If I were you, I'd stay safe and I wouldn't make sky bases at all.
I agree with this, there's no point in risking getting banned and it's quite annoying for other people in game.

Reactions: Foxy011
I shouldn't risk making a base or platform under or above your island even if it's not very high or low, it can still count as skybasing. Your base or platform doesn't have to be surrounded by lava or something else to make it count as skybasing. You can get banned for camping in a normal/ordinary/regular skybase even if its not surrounded by anything. You are allowed to fortify your island but I shouldn't go any further than this. You should still warn players for skybasing in my opinion, some might not know that it's against the rules, they still get a chace to stop this way.

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
I shouldn't risk making a base or platform under or above your island even if it's not very high or low, it can still count as skybasing. Your base or platform doesn't have to be surrounded by lava or something else to make it count as skybasing. You can get banned for camping in a normal/ordinary/regular skybase even if its not surrounded by anything. You are allowed to fortify your island but I shouldn't go any further than this. You should still warn players for skybasing in my opinion, some might not know that it's against the rules, they still get a chace to stop this way.
I agree.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT

Blast
Building a Skybase should be Perm. ban with no chance of appeal

For real though Skybases will only make the game go slower and it makes the game less fun for everyone eles.
Also, Congratz on your first post!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

Blast
None. Slybases/camping is bannable because its like forced to be a long game, and on skywars, thats not needed. Its also a problem to sky camp in eggwars.

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
Skybasing is bannable at that point when a player can't reach the "skybaser" (due to lava or whatever). If a player can (easily) reach and fight with that player, theorically is not punishable. Though it's very annoying for people, so I recommend not to do it.

Reactions: Blast

Blast

Aug 20, 2017
Thanks Natsu_Fire. I will try not to skybase any more as it is annoying to players. I used to love that feeling that im getting invaded and trying to defend the base, but now I mostly play survival games.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.