Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

johnyestaloca

Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2014
The land of the holy icecreams
Sky Wars tournament.

Very much people do play Sky Wars and I think its one of the most popular games on the cubecraft server. So I thought at my self: Why don't they organise a Sky Wars tournament. Im sure that all the Sky Wars players will like it.

The tournament.

Joining the tournament is easy. You're already in when you join a Sky Wars game. For every Sky Wars game you win, you will receive your standard points. But the number 1, 2 and 3 will also receive 'tournament' points. The player who got the most tournament points at the end of the day, will win. The number 1 will receive 3 tournament points, number 2, 2 tournament points and the number 3 will receive 1 tournament point.

Leaderbord.

In the lobby, there will be a leaderbord so you can see the top 25 players at the moment. You will also see your own place.

I explained it a little bit more. Maybe you know some good suggestions?

Ps: Police officer to a koala: Mr koala you cant drive here. Koala: Oh yes i can, im koalafied to drive. :)

Reactions: JustInStyle

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
We already have "leaderboards" for currently best players and best players of the month :P
Win a lot of games or kill a lot of players (or both) and you will be on them. They are in skywars lobby on the first level of the houses you can choose a game in.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HyperPal wrote on Elenahh's profile.
best team leader in history I swear on god respect
JokeKaedee wrote on HyperPal's profile.
AYYy you managed to get in ahhaha
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom