Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

johnyestaloca

Dedicated Member
Oct 12, 2014
The land of the holy icecreams
Sky Wars tournament.

Very much people do play Sky Wars and I think its one of the most popular games on the cubecraft server. So I thought at my self: Why don't they organise a Sky Wars tournament. Im sure that all the Sky Wars players will like it.

The tournament.

Joining the tournament is easy. You're already in when you join a Sky Wars game. For every Sky Wars game you win, you will receive your standard points. But the number 1, 2 and 3 will also receive 'tournament' points. The player who got the most tournament points at the end of the day, will win. The number 1 will receive 3 tournament points, number 2, 2 tournament points and the number 3 will receive 1 tournament point.

Leaderbord.

In the lobby, there will be a leaderbord so you can see the top 25 players at the moment. You will also see your own place.

I explained it a little bit more. Maybe you know some good suggestions?

Ps: Police officer to a koala: Mr koala you cant drive here. Koala: Oh yes i can, im koalafied to drive. :)

Reactions: JustInStyle

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
We already have "leaderboards" for currently best players and best players of the month :P
Win a lot of games or kill a lot of players (or both) and you will be on them. They are in skywars lobby on the first level of the houses you can choose a game in.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom