Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like these classes implemented?

• Total voters

Dirt_Town

May 29, 2014
"waterman" or "aquaman"
the user of this class gets x3 buckets of water
Description: Swim like a fish
Usefulness: used on higher maps the player places water near an edge so that if he/she is knocked off near that water he may latch onto the waterfall and swim back to safety
For large fall the player could place the water go down the waterfall, preventing any additional harm from fall damage
Cost: 700-1000 Points
iron rank required

"Archer II"
The user of this class gets a power I bow and x7 arrows
Description: get all them pings
Usefulness: Good for an early attack on a neighboring island.
Cost: 1100-1300
stone rank required

"Lavaman" or "Pyrotecnicion II"
The user of this kit gets x2 buckets of lava and x2 fire
Usefulness:good for burning out those rats
description:for all the pyro fire lovers, get all the heat you could ever want
cost: 1500
stone rank required

"Alchemist"
The user of this kit gets x2 Splash potions of harming II x1 splash poison of poison
description: kill you're foes with painful potions
usefulness: great for someone underneath you, or a quick attack on an opponent
cost 1700
iron rank required

"Almighty Wizard"
The user of this kit gets x2 splash potions of harming II x2 splash potions of poison x1 Blaze rod(enchantments= Flame I knockback I)
description: destroy your foes with devastating knockback throwing them off the small island you fight on, or poison them from close up,
usefulness:knocback to throw opponents off the sky wars islands and potions to get the upclose and personal kill.
cost:2200
Gold rank required

"quick starter"
The user of this kit has no additional items all the user gets is a head start of 5 seconds being let into the arena to get a quicker start and be ready before any other player
description: Early bird gets the worm they say so get the jump on your opponents by being 5 seconds early in the arena
usefulness: player gets theyre loot before any other and has a better chance of killing his/her opponents beforet heyve got there loot
cost 2000
gold rank required

Dirt_Town

May 29, 2014
Please do the Poll please and if you can heard an admin/mod to this page to get there opinion

Dirt_Town

May 29, 2014
yeah but you know what mean almighty wizard youll have to donate £40
and then rack up the points fr it

Dirt_Town

May 29, 2014
yeah almighty wizard is a bit OP but you'd have to donate £40 and then rack up the points to buy it so i think its reasonable

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
the "Almighty Wizard" and "Alchemist" kit is MUCH TOO op. This is SKYWARS. NO gapples. Poison would kill every1. also, let's not make donators the center of everything and treat them the same as stones..... I like the quick starter, because it is unique and original. it would work bc the chests fill up at the 5 second mark :D I dont like the archer II idea, power 1 with 7 arrows is too op, maybe 3 arrows would be good, enough for 1 kill and 1 spare arrow,( somewhat like the regular archer kit). "waterman" or "aquaman" and "Lavaman" or "Pyrotecnicion II" sounds like kit "bucketmaster"(suggested by Jhmc10)... , and i think 2 buckets of lava is too much, maybe 1 and 2 fire like u said. and maybe also 1 bucket of water, because to prevent much lag/flood from happening.

Dirt_Town

May 29, 2014
The server works like that, wither you like it or not the higher the donor rank the more op the kit/ability
already they have AppleMaster and enderman both too OP in apple master you get a god apple 3 golden apples and 6 normal apples " it is told that if you eat a god apple you may be able to survive the void" enderman you get enderpearls the servers already unfair in the kit/ability form, stop eig ignorant , open you'r eye mostly all servers are like this so why hide from it, personally i know there too OP but its the way the server works, if you want a server that all is equal, go play there but here, donors seems to get better stuff as with all servers, therefor i think "almighty wizard" and "Alchemist" are not "MUCH TOO OP" as you would have to donate upwards of £40 to get it.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
The server works like that, wither you like it or not the higher the donor rank the more op the kit/ability
already they have AppleMaster and enderman both too OP in apple master you get a god apple 3 golden apples and 6 normal apples " it is told that if you eat a god apple you may be able to survive the void" enderman you get enderpearls the servers already unfair in the kit/ability form, stop eig ignorant , open you'r eye mostly all servers are like this so why hide from it, personally i know there too OP but its the way the server works, if you want a server that all is equal, go play there but here, donors seems to get better stuff as with all servers, therefor i think "almighty wizard" and "Alchemist" are not "MUCH TOO OP" as you would have to donate upwards of £40 to get it.
At least there are numerous numbers of things you can do against apple master and enderpearl, BUT. Poison, it's impossible. Also, this Is NOT. The way the server works from what I have experienced.

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
And also, speaking like that makes me think you just came back from a donate to win server.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
Top Bottom