Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 16, 2021
Recently I've got to the swamp island and got the challenge oakenstein but when I've planted the dark oak saplings the 4 day countdown doesn't change at all I was wondering if there is something specific that I have to do for the tree to grow and some of the saplings have been planted for 2 days.

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
You'll need to plant the saplings in a 2x2 if you haven't already. Dark oak trees can only grow with four saplings in a 2x2.

mar1332244

Jun 17, 2021
Recently I've got to the swamp island and got the challenge oakenstein but when I've planted the dark oak saplings the 4 day countdown doesn't change at all I was wondering if there is something specific that I have to do for the tree to grow and some of the saplings have been planted for 2 days.
Dark oak only grows when the saplings are planted in a 2x2 style, meaning that you should have a square of 4 saplings right beside each other. If the problem is not your planting technique then report a bug to the mods.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom