Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jun 16, 2021
Recently I've got to the swamp island and got the challenge oakenstein but when I've planted the dark oak saplings the 4 day countdown doesn't change at all I was wondering if there is something specific that I have to do for the tree to grow and some of the saplings have been planted for 2 days.

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
The UK
Pronouns
She/Her
You'll need to plant the saplings in a 2x2 if you haven't already. Dark oak trees can only grow with four saplings in a 2x2.

mar1332244

Jun 17, 2021
Recently I've got to the swamp island and got the challenge oakenstein but when I've planted the dark oak saplings the 4 day countdown doesn't change at all I was wondering if there is something specific that I have to do for the tree to grow and some of the saplings have been planted for 2 days.
Dark oak only grows when the saplings are planted in a 2x2 style, meaning that you should have a square of 4 saplings right beside each other. If the problem is not your planting technique then report a bug to the mods.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom