Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

omegasaucy

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
598
2,452
278
Pronouns
She/They
Screenshot_20231109-070950.jpg

This is supposedly a representation of my character/online persona/pen name, Desiderata.

She's basically a librarian, though you can already tell

This isn't exactly an original creation, I copied a skin of Fischl from Genshin Impact, edited it slightly, and slapped on a librarian villager's outfit

as for why I chose Fischl, it's a very very long story.

Basically, I created the Desiderata persona when I have to make a new identity to continue the Forumer's Hunger Games fanfiction on the Hive, and I used a random image of Fischl as a profile picture and eventually that identity was recognized through that

this said identity then became planned to be a very important side character in the story, and we obviously can't use Fischl so I have to make a new appearance but kept some of that character's looks

I wanted a skin that represents my pen name and something fitting that I could use on Java so I made the skin

Screenshot_20231109-072347.jpg

This is the skin I use before the first one. It's supposedly a representation of my older identity, Omega.

I stopped using it after I decided to go by my pen name online more often lol

and yes for future reference please call me Desiderata instead of Omega or General, I still just have General0mega as my username as of now because I'm waiting for my name change on November 30.

edit: changed the sizes because they take up too much space
 
Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kaedee wrote on winterbear's profile.
Happy bday!
lnlnvxyy wrote on kristiankunc's profile.
happy birthdayyy
lnlnvxyy wrote on ItzJuan's profile.
itzjuan on top
lnlnvxyy wrote on Nollq's profile.
congrats
lnlnvxyy wrote on Muhh's profile.
how love cat??
Top Bottom