Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Hi, so there are several ways how to apply a skin on Minecraft Bedrock (Mobile).

1. You can buy a skin pack from the Minecraft Marketplace with Minecoins, you can purchase Minecoins from the store. Here's the link to the CubeCraft Marketplace where you can buy Skinpacks and other bundles: https://www.cubecraft.net/marketplace/

So I also made a small tutorial for you, to clarify what I'm saying:

Step 1. Go to the main screen and click on 'Profile'
unnamed_1.jpg

Step 2. Click on 'Edit Character'.

unnamed.jpg

Step 3. If you want to know if you already have skins, click on 'Owned'. If not, you can click on 'Purchasable' where you will be able to purchase skin packs with Minecoins. (You can get Minecoins by buying them with real money.)
unnamed_2.jpg

I hope this clarified this a bit for you. If you have any further questions feel, free to send another message.

2. I'm not entirely sure if this is a thing on the mobile Minecraft platform, but on Minecraft Bedrock you can also have custom skins. There are a lot of YouTube videos that explain how to do so.

Last edited:
Reactions: Josher
D

Deleted member 492126

Hi, so there are several ways how to apply a skin on Minecraft Bedrock (Mobile).

1. You can buy a skin pack from the Minecraft Marketplace with Minecoins, you can purchase Minecoins from the store. Here's the link to the CubeCraft Marketplace where you can buy Skinpacks and other bundles: https://www.cubecraft.net/marketplace/

So I also made a small tutorial for you, to clarify what I'm saying:

Step 1. Go to the main screen and click on 'Profile'
unnamed_1.jpg

Step 2. Click on 'Edit Character'.

unnamed.jpg

Step 3. If you want to know if you already have skins, click on 'Owned'. If not, you can click on 'Purchasable' where you will be able to purchase skin packs with Minecoins. (You can get Minecoins by buying them with real money.)
unnamed_2.jpg

I hope this clarified this a bit for you. If you have any further questions feel, free to send another message.

2. I'm not entirely sure if this is a thing on the mobile Minecraft platform, but on Minecraft Bedrock you can also have custom skins. There are a lot of YouTube videos that explain how to do so.
Question has been answered, locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom