Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MiNzZA

Mar 17, 2014
I am going to stop taking requests for now. Sorry. I have to study so wont have time to do any more.
I may start taking requests again in the future.

L_Marc

Jan 31, 2014
Ok i can understand i because my Skin is awesome xD
u can do only my Head when u want to ;)

Anyone who asked for a full skin or upper body I will do yours this week as I'm not as busy. Anyone who wants a full skin can request one and they will be done over the week. These do take a lot longer so I can only do about 3-4 a day. I looked back at both of my cartoon threads and found the following requested full skins or upper body drawings:

These are not in any order.

MiNzZA

Mar 17, 2014
Ok i can understand i because my Skin is awesome xD
u can do only my Head when u want to ;)
I have already done your head. XD. It will be done I'm just soooo busy revising for quite important exams. I might try 3D drawing soon so I might keep a few of the skin drawings for that.

MiNzZA

Mar 17, 2014
For those who have requested a picture I have attempted 3D and would like to offer to do these. They do take up to an hour so only the 3 first people to reply can get on. Example:
_20140505_114509.JPG

MiNzZA

Mar 17, 2014
I would prefer do these with human skins as others are more difficult. I might do non-human but it depends on the skin

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
Ermahgherd Limited Edition can I have one if you're still doing them?
General_Claudia (If you're doing it could you include my hat please xD) and if you could do a different colour could you make it light yellow?
If you're not doing them anymore it's okay :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Top Bottom