Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MiNzZA

Mar 17, 2014
I am going to stop taking requests for now. Sorry. I have to study so wont have time to do any more.
I may start taking requests again in the future.

L_Marc

Jan 31, 2014
Ok i can understand i because my Skin is awesome xD
u can do only my Head when u want to ;)

Anyone who asked for a full skin or upper body I will do yours this week as I'm not as busy. Anyone who wants a full skin can request one and they will be done over the week. These do take a lot longer so I can only do about 3-4 a day. I looked back at both of my cartoon threads and found the following requested full skins or upper body drawings:

These are not in any order.

MiNzZA

Mar 17, 2014
Ok i can understand i because my Skin is awesome xD
u can do only my Head when u want to ;)
I have already done your head. XD. It will be done I'm just soooo busy revising for quite important exams. I might try 3D drawing soon so I might keep a few of the skin drawings for that.

MiNzZA

Mar 17, 2014
For those who have requested a picture I have attempted 3D and would like to offer to do these. They do take up to an hour so only the 3 first people to reply can get on. Example:
_20140505_114509.JPG

MiNzZA

Mar 17, 2014
I would prefer do these with human skins as others are more difficult. I might do non-human but it depends on the skin

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
Ermahgherd Limited Edition can I have one if you're still doing them?
General_Claudia (If you're doing it could you include my hat please xD) and if you could do a different colour could you make it light yellow?
If you're not doing them anymore it's okay :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom