Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DellaM Perez

Apr 17, 2014
I don't recommend you guys doing it but I am guilty of it and I’ve definitely cut back a lot on how much or when I allow myself to you met with only face and I think that did contribute a little bit to do with the fact that my skin has cleared up so that was pretty much the condition of my skin for the last three years its again it's not the worst thing in the world but it was not clear and it was not perfect and I was still insecure about it when Istook my makeup of in apart from all the little smaller breakout I did get the cystic acne which are the really big small and ones that are under the scanner they don't really come to the service they just swell up and they hurt and their people and I would get one those like every month.

I would say that in public all over my face but I would get one or two and those words really no point but I have not gotten a cystic acne bomb on my face improbably four months so for me that's like really awesome my skin has been doing a lot better than it ever has it feels better it looks better it's finally clear not perfectly clear because who the hell is perfect but it is the best it's been in years so I'm so happy and I really wanted to share my tips in my products and kind of what I've been doing so like I do with my last skincare routine which I updated last in January 2013 so it's been over a year since I've updated my skin care team and I really like the idea that video that I wasn't wearing any makeup in that video so I decided not to any makeup now just so you can actually see my skin cut.

I'm talking about skin care to have it completely covered up with makeup then you don't really know how clear my skin actually is so this is my face was absolutely no makeup on I have absolutely nothing on this is mask in its not perfectly clear I’m aware. that but you know if it’s clear to me I'm happy with this I also wanted to mention before I kind dive into everything that this is not eighty video on I found your cool products that cured my acne this is not down at all although I will say that the products on using our great right now and I do you think that they contribute to my clear skin I'm not going to give them full credit because I you some these products when I Bellalabs had acne and I'm not going to say that all these products in combination with each other had cleared out my face it is like 50 percent the product in fifty percent my lifestyle change and what I've done differently cue improve my skin this is not just about products.
http://wrinklereducerfacts.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom