Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheVenom27

May 27, 2016
So if you look in to this cube craft you should have something for skilled players so if you get a lot of kills you can level up and depending what your rank is you upgrade faster but like a 1% different per higher ranks. (If that's to op sorry) but the skill ranks are different per game but there can be different ranks per killing other players or if you break a lot of eggs you can be a different skill rank this is a bad ex for a skill rank for if you get lots of kill EggPvPMaster something like that athother thing for pvp in the pvp game you should use the points that you can get to get better armor and weapons. These are just ideas I had if you don't like them just ignore this but if you read this all thank you
Then everyone would have a rank. People can get a lot of kills if they put a lot of time into the game. If wouldn't be special.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Then everyone would have a rank. People can get a lot of kills if they put a lot of time into the game. If wouldn't be special.
That's why I reakon it would be good if you had a Lapis rank or equivalent if you were on the top 5 leader board for the different games.

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
What counts as skill, whats a formula to determan skill... why do you need this ,....

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything you did as helper. Hope you still stick around Cubecraft. 🧡
Reesle wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats xSchluzis! Can’t wait to see all the awesome things you’re going to do as mod =)
Reesle wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations!! You’re gonna be an amazing mod, if not better than you used to be! I’m sure of it! ✨
endertom100 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
OMG!!!!! nice jobbbb!!!!!! your a really cool person in the forums and you definitely deserve the honor of moderator noww!!!
SpringWarz wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the orange team! 🍊
Top Bottom