Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dylan1156222

Jan 16, 2017
So if you look in to this cube craft you should have something for skilled players so if you get a lot of kills you can level up and depending what your rank is you upgrade faster but like a 1% different per higher ranks. (If that's to op sorry) but the skill ranks are different per game but there can be different ranks per killing other players or if you break a lot of eggs you can be a different skill rank this is a bad ex for a skill rank for if you get lots of kill EggPvPMaster something like that athother thing for pvp in the pvp game you should use the points that you can get to get better armor and weapons. These are just ideas I had if you don't like them just ignore this but if you read this all thank you

Reactions: Lucien

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
5d0b93e43776ed1900ec41f60ce2cfcfd1380e1a2392d326dfa2f65c1203ae89.jpg

Jan 17, 2017
So if you look in to this cube craft you should have something for skilled players so if you get a lot of kills you can level up and depending what your rank is you upgrade faster but like a 1% different per higher ranks. (If that's to op sorry) but the skill ranks are different per game but there can be different ranks per killing other players or if you break a lot of eggs you can be a different skill rank this is a bad ex for a skill rank for if you get lots of kill EggPvPMaster something like that athother thing for pvp in the pvp game you should use the points that you can get to get better armor and weapons. These are just ideas I had if you don't like them just ignore this but if you read this all thank you
i don't think they will add that

Reactions: Firewand

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I don't get it either. XD It sounds kinda cool, but also it might be too overpowered. I should probably learn what you are talking about better before I get an opinion on it though.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
I think it would be cool if every person currently on the top 5 podium (for each game) had the equivalent of a lapis rank or something... Keep in mind we want ranks to be rare, that's the point of them. I hate servers where like pretty much every player has a decent rank and you just feel left out...

RaZerDB

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
I don't understand.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I think it would be cool if every person currently on the top 5 podium (for each game) had the equivalent of a lapis rank or something... Keep in mind we want ranks to be rare, that's the point of them. I hate servers where like pretty much every player has a decent rank and you just feel left out...
That would be the opposite of what you just said.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I really don't like the idea of the good just getting better and having a better chance at winning the game. A new player who is ok or slightly bad at pvp still deserves to win some of the time and with skilled players getting better gear/perks this would become near impossible (this is already a problem I have with skywars abilities) Also the entire shop system is kind of what this is except for it transfers across all games. If this suggestion also includes titles I think that would just make chat kind of messy.

_Adept

Jan 14, 2017
a small but cosy bedroom
I don't quite get it. Buy I think an easier way of doing what he is saying might be a rank system like games like League of legends. I don't feel like this would really fit the feel of cubecraft however, and we already have the top 5 players for each game, even if they might not be very accurate! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom