Votes: 5 21.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 78.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

AlexFyreXD

May 10, 2020
Sometimes when I play a minigame, alot of the players in the game aren't very good at the game. So I think they should be put into lobbies that are easier for them. Players should be put in certain lobbies based on their game stats. So if a player has 300 - 400 wins they should be put against players who also have 300-400 wins. And if a player has like 5 wins they should be put into easy lobbies.

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
This is debatable. If there aren’t a lot of people from x amount of wins at a given time, it wouldn’t work because there wouldn’t be enough players.

Reactions: Fqnta

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I know this may seem like an extreme situation but it’s possible. What if some players who let’s say are not that good, get put against a hacker who just made an alt account since they got banned on their other acc? Wouldn’t this lead to hackers just being put against players who are either new, or just not “as good as others” I feel like this could lead to new players or more casual players having a worse experience.

I see where you are coming from with the idea, and I know my situation may seem extreme but this could be possible. It’s a no from me, sorry.

Reactions: Lord Cringey

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
I know this may seem like an extreme situation but it’s possible. What if some players who let’s say are not that good, get put against a hacker who just made an alt account since they got banned on their other acc? Wouldn’t this lead to hackers just being put against players who are either new, or just not “as good as others” I feel like this could lead to new players or more casual players having a worse experience.

I see where you are coming from with the idea, and I know my situation may seem extreme but this could be possible. It’s a no from me, sorry.
I don't think that's extreme at all. That will probably happen the majority of the time. It's sad but you can't really do anything about it.

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
I think adding a Ranked mode would be so much better than this, but I can still not see either happening tbh. At some point people would not even get games and would have to wait for games, which would not be very fun...

FloLoFlo

Mar 31, 2020
Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
Well for me it seems quiet hard to impelment into the operating of how to find a game. Due to players with rank choosing, which lobby/game they want to join.
That would maybe be easier, if we had a ranked system on the server (e.g. some kind of elo), but that is a topic for its own thread.
So in conclusion I say no to skillbased lobbies, particularly also because I don´t really like it in other games.

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
There aren't enough active players for this to work at the moment.

-1 from me
Agreed and since Minecraft is a declining game, it just doesn’t make sense. Large servers such as Cubecraft, Mineplex, etc. are going to really have to start investing in their marketing or start innovating and making something new but similar.

May 11, 2020
Skill based lobbies are always a good idea in games to make the experience more fair. But this only works with alot of people who are spread out "skill" wise. Otherwise lobbies would be pretty empty alot.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
yeoxuhang wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday Skate! 🎂
Mintypie231 wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Top Bottom