Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shayley

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2017
The Netherlands
Helloooo,

This might not be minecraft related but anyways; some artists in the music business are so overrated and i'm getting crazy of it. For example; Zara Larsson. She's a good singer but i hear her everywhere on the radio. Play some songs from Marina and The Diamonds, she's very underrated. I also think Lana Del Rey is very underrated (I LOVE HER SO MUCH) and deserves more attention <3
I know so many artists that i haven't heard on the radio yet and it makes me sad. Just like when Katy Perry (i love her too) has #1 songs and never got a grammy (honestly, the grammy's are just shhhh right now, the real artists with good songs don't even get nominated aka GAGA, i also love her so much)

Sooo, alrighty that was everything ;)

Reactions: Power Ranger

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Tfw you don't know most of the singers in this thread...

Anyway no music awards and most art awards in general don't mean much of anything. :3 I find the best way to deal with overplayed music is to carry your record player and vinyl collection with you everywhere. Usually I don't listen to radio that much and when I go on a lock trip or something I'll just bring an iPod with a couple albums by people I like.

Shayley

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2017
The Netherlands
Tfw you don't know most of the singers in this thread...

Anyway no music awards and most art awards in general don't mean much of anything. :3 I find the best way to deal with overplayed music is to carry your record player and vinyl collection with you everywhere. Usually I don't listen to radio that much and when I go on a lock trip or something I'll just bring an iPod with a couple albums by people I like.
I always listen to songs in my spotify playlist, i'm such a big fan of Lady Gaga and i think her work is just a masterpiece <3 (and i'm so happy i actually got tickets for her world tour) But yea, everyone has a different music taste, which makes music cool and interesting :)

Reactions: Maaarijn
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom