Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
1,000 Messages!

I've finally reached it, 1,000 messages. I've been thinking about what to write here for so long. But I've finally come up with the perfect scheme, I've made The Great Cubecraft Hunt!

Unlike @Hoshi who made a lovely, thoughtful thread for her 1,000th message, I've made a hunt on the forums. I probably wouldn't have done anything special for my 1,000th message if it weren't for Hoshi, she inspired me to make this thread.

Now, this hunt will be filled with many riddles and clues, the first is:

"This quest will leave you with many questions, but the first clue can be found in one of my suggestions."

I wish everyone the best of luck in this hunt, but please participate. Otherwise I would have went through all of this effort for nothing. Also, you can use this thread to help eachother reach the end. There is a reward, if you manage to get through the whole hunt!​

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I found out everything until the final clue which
i think is in the first magic and mayhem post ever done on here, only reason why I don't know is because I can't be bothered going through 100 screens at this particular moment to find it and check
Screenshot_20231211-191837.png

• Heart
Reactions: Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I can't give many extra clues, but all the clues are in my comments. As I can't edit other people's comments or posts. They aren't all in my threads though.

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom