Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Heya, currently the only way to exit the vortex jump is to complete it. Could we add some portal back to the spawn or something so that if you got annoyed of it you could just leave? I find it to be especially annoying when I'm looking for the hidden chest because there's a certain part of the lobby where if you jump on it it teleports you to the vortex jump, even if you didnt go thru the portal, so I sometimes end up having to do the jump even if I didnt want to.

Adding some way to just leave would be really nice, thanks.

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I used to have this problem a lot before I became an emerald ranker and this really should be fixed. It's not that easy for everyone to complete the fortex jump and it can indeed be very frustrating if your just looking for the hidden chest and you need to complete the vortex jump first. So I completely agree with your suggestion! :)

there's a certain part of the lobby where if you jump on it it teleports you to the vortex jump
Do you still have this issue? I haven't had any problem with this since the lobby came back after the Easter update.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
there's a certain part of the lobby where if you jump on it it teleports you to the vortex jump
Do you still have this issue? I haven't had any problem with this since the lobby came back after the Easter update.
You still get teleported to the vortex jump if you jump on this place in the lobby:

I definitely agree with this suggestion! Putting a portal which you can enter to leave the vortex jump seems like a small, but really useful feature. I don't see any downsides about having this and therefore I agree. +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.