Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kits

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

(Fabian)

Apr 11, 2017
Netherlands
The past few weeks im starting to recognise and experience, that some kits are becoming way 2 overpowered, and 50% is not actually used..

So, if u just change the kits, so they have an even power? just give the scout an iron sword, give the lumberjack an iron axe, or make a lot of kits less powerfull, in my head that would give the cubecraft kits a lot of better gameplay.

Another possible suggestion, is that the kits change if the gamemode gets voted basic, or overpowered to the power of the mode. because basically every kit is useless in overpowered.

*-i dont actually know why i wrote this-*

*This is for multiple gamemodes* Skywars has already been announced

Last edited:

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016
The past few weeks im starting to recognise and experience, that some kits are becoming way 2 overpowered, and 50% is not actually used..

So, if u just change the kits, so they have an even power? just give the scout an iron sword, give the lumberjack an iron axe, or make a lot of kits less powerfull, in my head that would give the cubecraft kit a lot of better gameplay.

Another possible suggestion, is that the kits change if the gamemode gets voted basic, or overpowered to the power of the mode. because basically every kit is useless in overpowered.

*-i dont actually know why i wrote this-*
I would really like new kits for SkyWars or BlockWars, EggWars is ok

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
True. feel like The Eggwars kits are a bit useless, but its at least the best balanced
Eggwars isn't really supposed to have kits in my opinion due to its style of gameplay. It's way more strategic than other gamemodes and it requires more of a fair start for everyone due to its mechanics.
Luckily the kits on Cubecraft don't give players such an huge advantage and I'm fine with that.
So, if u just change the kits, so they have an even power? just give the scout an iron sword, give the lumberjack an iron axe, or make a lot of kits less powerfull, in my head that would give the cubecraft kits a lot of better gameplay.
The kits in Survival Games are bit tricky. In my opinion they should remove some and simply buff other kits. The prices are for some kits not really worth it due other cheaper kits giving the player a better buff.
A great example is the Cannibal kit (200 points) and the Vampire kit (800 points).
Due to the 1.9's Saturation Regen being extremely quick the Cannibal kit actually gives the player more hearts back than the Vampire kit after a kill. Not only that but the player won't be needing food through most of the game. And I didn't even mention the reduced damage the Vampire kit gives during day time.
Players would be better off choosing Cannibal because it's better and cheaper.
From past experiences the most used kits in Survival games are the following:
  • Cannibal
  • Bloodlust
  • Double Edge
  • Man's Best Friend
  • Scout
So maybe reducing the amount of kits to only those? Or buffing/nerfing kits could make the kit system in that gamemode more balanced.

The kits on Lucky Islands are fine in my opinion.

The kits for Block Wars could be changed a bit to fit the 1.9 PvP more.

And of course the Skywars kits. They indeed need to be balanced. Luckily that's already going to happen in the next "Skywars Update".

I'm not really a fan of that idea. Sorry.

Reactions: Gainfullterror

je_moederisbae

Novice Member
May 1, 2017
I think the eggwars kits are good balenced
And as was said already there comes a new update of skywars!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
Top Bottom