Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
2,713
6,167
459
22
Italy
So... as many of you know, images can't be used in signatures, they got removed because they were used for spam, using big images.
Now I want to bypass the text limit of the signature
Now I'd like to use my art (if we can call it like that .-.) as a signature.
So if you too want to have an image signature, spread the voice:
#MakeSignaturesGreatAgain

I am aware you can use a Youtube video trick to use a video thumbnail as a signature but:
  1. I don't have a Youtube
  2. That trick sucks
We might allow it for people with 50+ messages or something similar, or "apply for image signature" If You know what I mean.

Cya,

---The Pingest
of the Ethers
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: RynezDev
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom