Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiFan101

Apr 16, 2020
Hello! I am going against this moderation that is very incompetent. I got banned for 31 days! And to add insult to injury, I was called stupid!
31 days!? All for a one time fly hack? I was being quite understanding when it was 1 week... At the very least there should be a moderate (perm ban) to severe (perm ip ban) punishment for the person who called me "stupid". I did not spend my time on this server to be called a rude name. The reason for thing long duration of a ban is completely fallacious! I am aware that the moderation do not like people speaking out against their cruel, and unusual bans. They will likely close this post, and hide the truth from everyone. But I will not rest until a separate moderator hears my appeal. Xixxa was the original mod, but will not budge even though there is a substantial amount of evidence for me to be unbanned. I hope for a more understanding moderator who condemns the authoritarian nature of this server to look at my appeal. Thank you, and may this post not be banned.

Reactions: remio

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hey,

It states in the rules if you get banned from sentinel it will be a 7 day ban. You most likely got recorded by another player who filed a report against you. This means your ban will be 30 days, if you get reported with evidence again then its permanent. I understand the frustration from being banned for a month but those are the rules and you should know that when you take the decision to cheat. If you're going to accuse them of calling you "stupid" or whatnot provide some evidence too if you actually want people to believe you.

Hope this helps,
- Calichin

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands
Hello! I am going against this moderation that is very incompetent. I got banned for 31 days! And to add insult to injury, I was called stupid!
31 days!? All for a one time fly hack? I was being quite understanding when it was 1 week... At the very least there should be a moderate (perm ban) to severe (perm ip ban) punishment for the person who called me "stupid". I did not spend my time on this server to be called a rude name. The reason for thing long duration of a ban is completely fallacious! I am aware that the moderation do not like people speaking out against their cruel, and unusual bans. They will likely close this post, and hide the truth from everyone. But I will not rest until a separate moderator hears my appeal. Xixxa was the original mod, but will not budge even though there is a substantial amount of evidence for me to be unbanned. I hope for a more understanding moderator who condemns the authoritarian nature of this server to look at my appeal. Thank you, and may this post not be banned.
oMg hE cALLeD mE StUpiD GeT hIm pErM bANnED

YoshiFan101

Apr 16, 2020
Thank you sir. You seem to be one of the few on this forum with an idea if what kindness is. I do have proof, coincidently in the same videoed that got me banned. The video of proof :
. They need to change the rules for ban time. It is deeply rooted in wheter a third party records or not. They can easily choose not to record based on a dangerous bias.

YoshiFan101

Apr 16, 2020
That Canine, I am not sure if you are aware of how dangerously that word is used. Please get a history book, and research more about it.

Regards.

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
Thank you sir. You seem to be one of the few on this forum with an idea if what kindness is. I do have proof, coincidently in the same videoed that got me banned. The video of proof :
. They need to change the rules for ban time. It is deeply rooted in wheter a third party records or not. They can easily choose not to record based on a dangerous bias.
I think the punishment track is very good. You decided to cheat and gain an unfair advantage over other people, so you should pay for it. And if you felt offended that a player called you a "Stupid hacker", you really shouldn't play any games at all.

Heres the exact rule and punishment:
1.2 - Use of illegal clients or mods (Cheating)
Any client/mod that provides a distinct, gameplay-changing advantage is illegal.
The use of illegal clients or mods is strictly prohibited.
Mods like kill aura, anti-knockback, x-rays, auto-clickers, click macros, freecams, maps with player locations, and flight are all examples of illegal mods. Including RegEdit (Editing registry).
Knowingly teaming with/having someone use illegal mods for you may result in a ban as well.

For a list of approved clients and mods, please read here: https://cbecrft.net/mods
You can appeal your bans/mutes here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net

Punishment track: 7 day ban (Sentinel only) → 30 day ban → Permanent ban

Hope I helped, Alperen.

YoshiFan101

Apr 16, 2020
Thank you "Apleren" for your more or less "informative" passage. I am aware of the rules. Like I said to that canine, Stupid is a very misused word and has roots in bigotry. The punishment track is very biased against innocent people. Thank you.

YoshiFan101

Apr 16, 2020
I am not trolling. I am simply a person whos tired of this moderation belittling people and trying to tell people what they can't and can not do. They should unban me as A. Only hacked on one game, and it was mainly a mistake. And B. The moderation has been rude and incompetent's due to delayed responses and also letting people call me foul names. This is a danger to this server.

YoshiFan101

Apr 16, 2020
Nikoshaka, do not use that word please. Since you youngsters don't know how to look up the historical signifance of the word, I will give you a brief summary. The ancient Romans used the word "stupid" against foriegners due to of their difference of skin color. Either stop saying that or Ig continue to be racist?! An ex mod too!

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Only hacked on one game, and it was mainly a mistake. And B. The moderation has been rude and incompetent's due to delayed responses and also letting people call me foul names. This is a danger to this server.
You admitted that you were “testing your code” and “didn’t take too much time securing it”, therefore you were perfectly aware of what you were doing and the risks of it. You were called stupid, which is far from being a “bad word”

YoshiFan101

Apr 16, 2020
No it is not. It is dangerously racist and undermining peoples values. I was testing my code accidently mainly. This server has so many totalitarians big brother plots it would make George Orwell blush....

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
So if I am right (correct me if I am wrong).. you don't like that you got banned (for 30 days)? Well, I have a very good solution for you..: Do not use illegal clients.

Reactions: Marieke2001

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
No it is not. It is dangerously racist and undermining peoples values. I was testing my code accidently mainly. This server has so many totalitarians big brother plots it would make George Orwell blush....

Nikoshaka, do not use that word please. Since you youngsters don't know how to look up the historical signifance of the word, I will give you a brief summary. The ancient Romans used the word "stupid" against foriegners due to of their difference of skin color. Either stop saying that or Ig continue to be racist?! An ex mod too!

I am not trolling. I am simply a person whos tired of this moderation belittling people and trying to tell people what they can't and can not do. They should unban me as A. Only hacked on one game, and it was mainly a mistake. And B. The moderation has been rude and incompetent's due to delayed responses and also letting people call me foul names. This is a danger to this server.

Please stop embarrassing yourself, you are only making this situation worse for yourself. Your punishment is very just and will probably remain because of your recent actions. I'd recommend taking the time and thinking about what you did and improving for the future, possibly salvage what is left of your reputation.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
You admitted that you were “testing your code” and “didn’t take too much time securing it”, therefore you were perfectly aware of what you were doing and the risks of it. You were called stupid, which is far from being a “bad word”
Basically this^. Your punishment is right. You knew this was the consequence of cheating and there is no reason as to why anyone should unban you. Please think more carefully about breaking rules next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom