Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 23, 2021
Hey all,

Today I thought about making a thread where everyone can show off their pet(s). I guess you could kind of think of it as a sort of introduction thread but for your pet(s)?

The reason why I came up with this idea was because I do have pets myself, and I'd really love to know more about what sort of pets you all have!

If you'd like you can provide a description as well, including your pet's name, age, and just a little biography :)

I'll start:

View attachment 185524
This is Tex, she's 2 years old, She's a kakariki which literally means 'small parrot' and that's what she is! Her favorite food is sunflower seeds and she knows one word: 'hello'. Furthermore she also acts as my alarm clock for 7 in the morning and her main task is giving kisses, chilling on my shoulder, eating, and giving the cleaning lady a heart attack every time Tex tries to be social with her and flies at her to sit on her head!

Thanks for reading and enjoy looking at all the cool pets!
- Texbirds and Meiske

Feb 23, 2021
Well my turn,
My birds name is Parker and he is a Pacific Parrotlet he used to be green but then he shed his feathers and now he is blue. He is the smallest bird ever but he is very protective of me and attacks everyone else. He is living in my room in a cage that is too big for him but he likes it so that’s fine, he is super fluffy and friendly with me but with everyone else....yeah anyway that’s Parker Blue for you.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 111

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
Well my turn,
My birds name is Parker and he is a Pacific Parrotlet he used to be green but then he shed his feathers and now he is blue. He is the smallest bird ever but he is very protective of me and attacks everyone else. He is living in my room in a cage that is too big for him but he likes it so that’s fine, he is super fluffy and friendly with me but with everyone else....yeah anyway that’s Parker Blue for you.
THATIS SO CUTE. 10000/10 bird sir.

Reactions: ReMD0G

CheeseMyBaby

Mar 13, 2021
Stockholm, Sweden
www.cheesemybaby.com
D729C74E-A238-4939-94B5-5035A8A620ED.jpeg

Phoebe and Sally. Two very dog-like cats (when it comes to mood and how social they are). They always want to be where their humans are. Preferably on their shoulders or head.
I’m Sally’s human and my wife is Phoebe’s human. I can’t go anywhere in the apartment without Sally wanting to come. If I close a door, she opens it. If I lock the door (god forbid) she scratches and meow until I open it.
Here’s Sally in 2 of her favorite spots.
9E765E96-501D-4C30-BDF0-5D4F6E3A10B6.jpeg

AB6F55FF-43CE-46CC-8D9E-9F329E985385.jpeg

D

Deleted member 410172

Here is my cat Annabelle, yes just like the name of the horror movie:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

She was very young on these pictures, probably like from a few months to 1 year old. ;3

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom