• Yes

• No (please let me know why!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
Hi all,

When making reports, I've noticed that some of mine have been closed when I can see for 100% they are blatantly hacking - so I presume it got closed because they already got banned by Sentinel, or from another report.

However, one cannot be certain of this - so I propose the suggestion that a short reason for why the report was closed would be helpful, not just so that people know if it was a Sentinel-ban, but also so people can improve on gathering evidence, i.e. if a report is closed for 'not enough evidence', then the player will be able to next time gather more to ensure a successful report.

Alternatively if the report was not enough for an offense, then a message could be added to say so. I've made an example of what I think would be helpful:

YoPGdPe.png

Please let me know if you guys think this would be a helpful feature :) I just find it a bit meh that I can't see for what reason the report was closed :3

EDIT: Have now been told that this already exists when you click on the username, but I'll keep the suggestion up, since it's not quite the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: God.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
We do leave behind a reason as to why a report was closed. Just click the reported person's username and you'll see.
I am aware that this isn't very intuitive, though. :/

Edit:

Additionally, I believe the messages we leave are very useful. More useful than those short 'Not an offense' messages would be. I'm not sure about other moderators -as we all have our own set of replies- but mine do deeply explain the issue and give tips on how to avoid them in the future.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
If you click on the name of the user you reported you will see at this moment like this:

Hey.PNG

But it would be nice if you this will be updated in the future like the picture in your post.

Reactions: Sulphate

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
We do leave behind a reason as to why a report was closed. Just click the reported person's username and you'll see.
I am aware that this isn't very intuitive, though. :/

Edit:

Additionally, I believe the messages we leave are very useful. More useful than those short 'Not an offense' messages would be. I'm not sure about other moderators -as we all have our own set of replies- but mine do deeply explain the issue and give tips on how to avoid them in the future.

Ah, thanks very much! I was not aware of this. It would be nice at least to have a message letting players know they can see this, as I would never have found it :)

EDIT: Have now found where it says you can do this in the guide to using it, but I feel a slightly more obvious notice wouldn't go amiss :)

Reactions: Buuuddy
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Top Bottom