Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the CC staff team add cosmetics into the waiting lobbys?

  • Yes

    Votes: 19 100.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19

aveely69

Well-Known Member
Nov 12, 2017
69
69
94
20
I would like to see cosmetics moving into the waiting lobbys (Where you vote for gamemodes, Health and more).
It doesn't have to be any specific cosmetics, just something to spice up the waiting lobby! I personally think it would be a great addition to the already good lobbys.
 
D

Deleted member 492126

Guest
I made a similar suggestion one year ago. Here's a list of the cosmetics and features I suggested:
- Gadgets, armor, basically loot items
- /fly (for emerald+)
- Speed/jump boosts: Add the option to have a speed/jump boost. Perhaps something you can unlock by doing a certain achievement. Imagine having Jump X in the Eggwars lobby
- Maybe an area where players can place/break blocks, and an area where players can PvP
 

aveely69

Well-Known Member
Nov 12, 2017
69
69
94
20
I made a similar suggestion one year ago. Here's a list of the cosmetics and features I suggested:
- Gadgets, armor, basically loot items
- /fly (for emerald+)
- Speed/jump boosts: Add the option to have a speed/jump boost. Perhaps something you can unlock by doing a certain achievement. Imagine having Jump X in the Eggwars lobby
- Maybe an area where players can place/break blocks, and an area where players can PvP
That is worth another shot i think. I mean, never hurts to try twice.
 

aveely69

Well-Known Member
Nov 12, 2017
69
69
94
20
No, just a hole new lobby. Many players are getting bored of this one, and I fully agree them.

By the way, your suggestion was good! I agree with it.
Thank you. I didn't know it was getting boring for others, so thank you for mentioning it!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Finixly
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom