Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the CC staff team add cosmetics into the waiting lobbys?

• Yes

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

aveely69

Nov 12, 2017
I would like to see cosmetics moving into the waiting lobbys (Where you vote for gamemodes, Health and more).
It doesn't have to be any specific cosmetics, just something to spice up the waiting lobby! I personally think it would be a great addition to the already good lobbys.

D

Deleted member 492126

I made a similar suggestion one year ago. Here's a list of the cosmetics and features I suggested:
- Gadgets, armor, basically loot items
- /fly (for emerald+)
- Speed/jump boosts: Add the option to have a speed/jump boost. Perhaps something you can unlock by doing a certain achievement. Imagine having Jump X in the Eggwars lobby
- Maybe an area where players can place/break blocks, and an area where players can PvP

aveely69

Nov 12, 2017
I made a similar suggestion one year ago. Here's a list of the cosmetics and features I suggested:
- Gadgets, armor, basically loot items
- /fly (for emerald+)
- Speed/jump boosts: Add the option to have a speed/jump boost. Perhaps something you can unlock by doing a certain achievement. Imagine having Jump X in the Eggwars lobby
- Maybe an area where players can place/break blocks, and an area where players can PvP
That is worth another shot i think. I mean, never hurts to try twice.

aveely69

Nov 12, 2017
No, just a hole new lobby. Many players are getting bored of this one, and I fully agree them.

By the way, your suggestion was good! I agree with it.
Thank you. I didn't know it was getting boring for others, so thank you for mentioning it!

Reactions: Finixly
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png