Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there,

Matinance. Why do you put "matinance" on a game (UHC) if its not open at all. CubeCraft I am kinda getting boared of playing eggwars, I think its time for new maps and new things in general. Back onto the UHC why would you put a game thier if it has been in "matinance" for like 139 days? As @jellow205 said about the new game mods that he thinks that should be added but it cant be if the game is in "matinance" its not just UCH that is in "matinance" its a lot of other games. All I am saying is why put games in your options (games list) list if they are not even playable?

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Hi there,

Matinance. Why do you put "matinance" on a game (UHC) if its not open at all. CubeCraft I am kinda getting boared of playing eggwars, I think its time for new maps and new things in general. Back onto the UHC why would you put a game thier if it has been in "matinance" for like 139 days? As @jellow205 said about the new game mods that he thinks that should be added but it cant be if the game is in "matinance" its not just UCH that is in "matinance" its a lot of other games. All I am saying is why put games in your options (games list) list if they are not even playable?
I think they put it in maintenence because when the devs program the games, it may accidently affect players in game.

RIBBITTTT

Sep 11, 2016
Hi there,

I totally agree with you. Honestly they might be working on it because it does take time. But in all honestly I feel like they aren't really. Like the parkour has been in "MAINTENANCE" for over a year. And I really like parkour. And wish they would bring it back. UHC too definitely. Because skywars, eggwars, and minerware is just getting boring. I honesly don't play minecraft that much anymore. But CubeCraft is the only server I play on and these games are just getting boring. So I totally agree with you. I think that they should get new games. And like update the whole server. I know that is a lot to ask but I think that it would really help them. I know they are already doing well, but I feel they will lose tons of players eventually because of the "boringness"

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I totally agree with you. Honestly they might be working on it because it does take time. But in all honestly I feel like they aren't really. Like the parkour has been in "MAINTENANCE" for over a year. And I really like parkour. And wish they would bring it back. UHC too definitely. Because skywars, eggwars, and minerware is just getting boring. I honesly don't play minecraft that much anymore. But CubeCraft is the only server I play on and these games are just getting boring. So I totally agree with you. I think that they should get new games. And like update the whole server. I know that is a lot to ask but I think that it would really help them. I know they are already doing well, but I feel they will lose tons of players eventually because of the "boringness"
^^ Preach!

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I think it's mostly there just to build up hype :P I don't really mind it being there although it is a bit annoying to see that golden apple mocking me as it promises UHC :(

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
Hi there,

There was a problem with no games being open. I want UHC to come back too.

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
The reason those games are in "Maintenance" is because they are being worked on. Freebuild was in maintenance for a while, and it has came back. If we were to remove the games from the compass, people may think that we have removed that gamemode. But that isn't the case, if it is in maintenance that means Cubecraft devs are working on adding new content and fixing old bugs. The reason you can't play these games right now is because they were either broken and needed repairs, or Cube felt like they needed an upgrade. Of course it is taking longer than expected, but I'm sure it will meet everyone's expectations when the games do come out of maintenance.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
The reason those games are in "Maintenance" is because they are being worked on. Freebuild was in maintenance for a while, and it has came back. If we were to remove the games from the compass, people may think that we have removed that gamemode. But that isn't the case, if it is in maintenance that means Cubecraft devs are working on adding new content and fixing old bugs. The reason you can't play these games right now is because they were either broken and needed repairs, or Cube felt like they needed an upgrade. Of course it is taking longer than expected, but I'm sure it will meet everyone's expectations when the games do come out of maintenance.
Cake mod always clears everything up.

Reactions: Ellie Williams

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Perfectly said. When we put something in maintenance, it's not because it has been removed. We are trying our hardest to work on it though! :]

- Locked.
I think they should just spend like a solid week on it and keep it available as long as possible
Coding, troubleshooting and testing does not take a week when you work from scratch. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom