Votes: 10 90.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
I mean, just because Money Walls and Control Point were unpopular doesn't mean it should be removed. It can always coexist with the popular ones, and besides, there were people who liked it. Not to mention that many people spent points on it (would be especially bummer if someone bought something the day before it was removed).

Note to those who wish to reply: "Money Walls/Ctrl Pt doesn't need a comeback" is not an excuse to downvote this suggestion!

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I doubt points/kits would be regained if these came back and honestly control point was not a very good game it had very unbalanced kits and just seemed like a worse version of blockwars. While it would be cool to see money walls make a return Mac has pretty much confirmed that it will not be coming back.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

To this day I am really sad that control point was removed it was my second favorite game after eggwars at some points I spent ours upon ours playing control point, it was a very fun game and I would spend a lot of points on it. Please staff consider this thread and reply, control point was very fun, and it it very much like blockwars but with much more complex kits and much more complex strategy on how to win the game. Please add control point back.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
To this day I am really sad that control point was removed it was my second favorite game after eggwars at some points I spent ours upon ours playing control point, it was a very fun game and I would spend a lot of points on it. Please staff consider this thread and reply, control point was very fun, and it it very much like blockwars but with much more complex kits and much more complex strategy on how to win the game. Please add control point back.
Holy crap finally figured out how to get direct links for posts! you have to click the number in the bottom corner! :D :D Nothing really to do with you @iSaltySardine just figured it out while clicking around your post looking for cool stuff :P

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
If it's ever coming back it should have a big comeback with lots of updates. But I doubt this will happen...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom