• Nah, not worth it.

Votes: 14 31.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Sorry, this could be off topic for this section of the website, I can't see where else to put it but anyway. Should I get a rank?
If you vote yes tell me why and if you vote no tell me why. I know this is a bad question to ask as lots of people decide by themselves but yeah, it could be influential for the community as I'm pretty much donating money...

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I mean this is probably the largest sale so you should get it. I would recommend you to get diamond as it has the most perks.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
If you are ever going to get one, make sure you get it today! I would also suggest you get a low rank like iron that isn't too expensive but still gives you perks like standing out and more friend space.

But it's your choice. You don't have to if you don't want to!

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
There was one. It ended an hour ago
Rip.
It was 50% off. It was really worth it.
Ranks support the server and give you really cool advantages, even iron, the lowest rank, has really cool features like selecting maps, selecting duel kits and custom duel maps, gadgets and weekly vanity points.

I'd suggest to get iron straight away, then upgrading when on sales. I did it that way, my friend bought me an iron rank and on the Black Friday sales I got myself a diamond rank, because it was 50% off aka just 25 euros from iron.

You can live well without a rank, but it's a small thing to help both you and the server.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I would buy ot, it lets you do more in game stuff like voting.
Plus, the ranks are 50% off today, so u might as well get one while theyre cheap :)

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
@Deeds76 the sale already ended, but if I were you I would get the rank if you have the money, I suggest gold as it is the most well balanced rank. I personally don't have a rank because I don't have a credit card and my mom would most likely not approve of me spending 100+ dollars on minecraft :P maybe I will once I get a credit card...but for now I'm staying stone strong

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
@Deeds76 the sale already ended, but if I were you I would get the rank if you have the money, I suggest gold as it is the most well balanced rank. I personally don't have a rank because I don't have a credit card and my mom would most likely not approve of me spending 100+ dollars on minecraft :p maybe I will once I get a credit card...but for now I'm staying stone strong
Oh lol i didnt know it ended xD

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
I can't tell you what to do with your money but I can influenceinfluIt is deffently worth it. I got emrald. I mean the owners live off of this. It i deffinatly worth it. You get to help pay for the owners lifes and you get a cool rank.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
This is the best sale offer you will get, it isn't too expensive either so if you are willing to use your money for this, I would say go ahead and buy a quality rank.

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Ok cool, so yeah I've decided I will get one, when there's a sale... If someone else asks this question in future you could link them to this thread for help. Btw do any of you know how I can be notified about a sale?

Reactions: TheLucian

HailThePie

May 30, 2016
PieVille
Ok cool, so yeah I've decided I will get one, when there's a sale... If someone else asks this question in future you could link them to this thread for help. Btw do any of you know how I can be notified about a sale?

What rank do you plan on getting?

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
Twitter/CCGN

Reactions: Firewand
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Top Bottom