Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

alphablaster

Jul 4, 2020
Hopefully not a repost, but are ender pearls going to be added? That would be kinda neat.

I've never done a poll before so don't shame mešŸ™‚

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Enderpearls are currently in the loot pool for both normal and overpowered.

After about 2 chest refills enderpearls start appearing in chests in normal mode and after 1 chest refill enderpearls spawn in chests.

Now for basic mode i'm not too sure as I have not really played that.

Reactions: byelol

alphablaster

Jul 4, 2020
Enderpearls are currently in the loot pool for both normal and overpowered.

After about 2 chest refills enderpearls start appearing in chests in normal mode and after 1 chest refill enderpearls spawn in chests.

Now for basic mode i'm not too sure as I have not really played that.
Lol I never last that long, if I do, I have already won

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
šŸ§Ŗ Quality Assurance
šŸ’Œ Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Wait whats basic mode?
Basic is the mode where you get the worst items. Best possible armour out of chests is enchanted chain, best sword is iron. And no gapples. In this mode, ender pearls will not spawn.

alphablaster

Jul 4, 2020
Basic is the mode where you get the worst items. Best possible armour out of chests is enchanted chain, best sword is iron. And no gapples. In this mode, ender pearls will not spawn.
Then Tank or healer is the way to go. EDIT: Lol I just got basic 2 minutes after I asked what it was.

Djatu

Novice Member
Jun 29, 2020
The ender pearls are kind of weird on Bedrock Edition. They don't end up going where you want them to go. I usually ignore them in overpowered and normal games because they've caused my death many times.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
They work fine you just probably are not throwing them right and there are ender pearls in basic after 2-3 refills they actually come before gold apples in basicšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: Djatu

alphablaster

Jul 4, 2020
The ender pearls are kind of weird on Bedrock Edition. They don't end up going where you want them to go. I usually ignore them in overpowered and normal games because they've caused my death many times.

Yeah... they are sort of weird compared to their java counterparts, but not too different. Prob like that cause bedrock is on so many devices, from pcs to old phones.

Djatu

Novice Member
Jun 29, 2020
They work fine you just probably are not throwing them right and there are ender pearls in basic after 2-3 refills they actually come before gold apples in basicšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Eh, maybe. It just feels like I have to aim really high to go a short distance. The pearls seem a lot slower, too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! šŸŽˆ
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom