Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should "counter" cross teaming be allowed or bannable

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wolfhawk33

Jan 19, 2021
Ok so basically what I mean, by counter cross teaming, is basically cross teaming in order to beat cross teamers, not cross teaming at the start, or cross teaming in order to increase your chances, cross teaming in order to even the odds against other cross teamers,

Basically fighting fire with fire,

personally I think counter cross teaming should be allowed, just as long as they immediately stop helping each other, the moment, they've taken out the other cross teamers, Because then if they start ganging up on other players, then the "counter cross teamers" become just as bad as the regular cross teamers

Reactions: ThatsCuba

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Although this suggestion is something interesting, I don't think it should be allowed. If teaming is bannable, you should try to attack the weaker one of the teamers and record how the other one will come and help. Introducing teaming as something allowed, even if it's just to destroy actual teamers, may confuse other players in the game who may then report you and your "not real teammate" for teaming. If all of that happens, how do you prove your innocence? It will just make things worse, so that's a "bannable" vote from me. Sorry!

Wolfhawk33

Jan 19, 2021
Although this suggestion is something interesting, I don't think it should be allowed. If teaming is bannable, you should try to attack the weaker one of the teamers and record how the other one will come and help.!
There's just one problem with that, trying to record your screen while using your controller, is extremely hard, unless of course you have some sort of equipment, or device

Wolfhawk33

Jan 19, 2021
how do you prove your innocence?
Simple, Make sure everyone that's still in the game, know you're only cross teaming in order to take out cross teamers

For example

"Hey, bob and mike are cross teaming, so I'll help anyone who tries to take them out"

And ifyou feel like it, you can also add
"But the moment bob and mike are taken out, it's back to being enemies"

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
There's just one problem with that, trying to record your screen while using your controller, is extremely hard, unless of course you have some sort of equipment, or device
Well I don't play on controller so I couldn't know that
Simple, Make sure everyone that's still in the game, know you're only cross teaming in order to take out cross teamers

For example

"Hey, bob and mike are cross teaming, so I'll help anyone who tries to take them out"

And ifyou feel like it, you can also add
"But the moment bob and mike are taken out, it's back to being enemies"
About that, why would anyone believe you in the first place? Apart from that, not everyone understands English on a good level, so someone may think that you're going to team until the rest of the game. There are also people who don't pay any attention at all to what's going on in the chat and may still report you. So I'm still not convinced this is a great idea, sorry!

Wolfhawk33

Jan 19, 2021
Since i play on xbox,i know how.....
Press the xbox logo button and for a screen press Y
Meanwhile,for the clip,press the xbox logo button,go to "Screens and records" section and click:"start recording", this will start recording a 10 min long clip of your game
Wait really?

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
Ok so basically what I mean, by counter cross teaming, is basically cross teaming in order to beat cross teamers, not cross teaming at the start, or cross teaming in order to increase your chances, cross teaming in order to even the odds against other cross teamers,

personally I think counter cross teaming should be allowed, just as long as they immediately stop helping each other, the moment, they've taken out the other cross teamers, Because then if they start ganging up on other players, then the "counter cross teamers" become just as bad as the regular cross teamers
I feel like this should be bannable, also what do you do after you win the 2v1? You can't just keep cross teaming

Reactions: udodiI4

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
My guy...if your on an Xbox theres a literally button on the controller to record. Switch there’s also a button. Playstation I don’t play so I dunno. And on mobile with controller just screen record. It’s not that hard

ThatsCuba

Mar 9, 2020

Hello there, it's Cuba here. In my opinion, counter-cross-teaming would be difficult to deal with, as not everyone would properly follow the right mechanics, and this would lead just to more rule-breakers. I feel that people would exploit this feature a bit too much, so it's better not to implement that to prevent it from happening.

An effective solution to teamers in the modalities where teaming is not allowed is just to record valid evidence and submit it through the report section on the website. Since you play on XBOX, just follow the instructions that udodil4 kindly gave to you.

I hope you have a good day!

Reactions: udodiI4
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom