Votes: 3 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

skps2010

Mar 12, 2016
Taiwan
1.11 have some feature that affect CCG:

1. You won't lose hunger while walking and sneaking. It is good for rushing to mid in eggwar.
  2. Shields now block 100% from damage. People will buy more shields and buy more axes to disable shields.
  3. Totem of undying is added. it should be add to shop and chests in skywar, survival game.
  4. Fishing rods work on pulling people and items.
  5. More blocks for creative!
  6. Instant Health/damage potion tipped arrows now have effect! They can be add in the game.
  7. hit box fixed? (I don't know what it is, but lots of people talk about it)

Let me know what you think:)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Nah not now...
The games are very Bugged in 1.11 as Mac just said so I won't be a good idea, yet...

Reactions: Ping Ether

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Yes, they definitely should, but not yet. Aka, when Optifine comes out for 1.11 and when most bugged games with the version are adapted for it.
Consider that they won't just upgrade to 1.11, but it will include 1.10 features too.
When you think about it it's a heck load of stuff comin' out, and I just hope the server won't stay in 1.9.
Just imagine shulker boxes in OP Eggwars, you can store those tons of armor in a portable container.
Or the new mobs, having a use in Tower Defense.
The new blocks, for builders.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
1.11 have some feature that affect CCG:

1. You won't lose hunger while walking and sneaking. It is good for rushing to mid in eggwar.
  2. Shields now block 100% from damage. People will buy more shields and buy more axes to disable shields.
  3. Totem of undying is added. it should be add to shop and chests in skywar, survival game.
  4. Fishing rods work on pulling people and items.
  5. More blocks for creative!
  6. Instant Health/damage potion tipped arrows now have effect! They can be add in the game.
  7. hit box fixed? (I don't know what it is, but lots of people talk about it)

Let me know what you think:)

1. Exhaustion has decreased which im worried staff may get spammed with false reports of antihunger -1
2. You can outplay shields from behind or spleefing no more annoying naked guys suiciding to try to hit you off yay! +1
3. Then you basically have infinite health -1
4. Can be useful in skywars might be slightly overpowered 0
5 yay! +1
6. Only change to potions and tipped arrows is a command can custom color them
7 yes some hitboxes were changed some blocks only take up half of what they used to be

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
1. Exhaustion has decreased which im worried staff may get spammed with false reports of antihunger -1
This just does not make sense, one does not simply get reported for antihunger...
3. Then you basically have infinite health -1
The totem of undying is way less OP than you think. Even though it can save from death, the regen and absorption it gives is really low and not lasting enough to get full health again. Also, they're consumable and not stackable and you have to sacrifice one of your two hand slots.

Reactions: Grimmay

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Indeed just wait untill a month there are a lot of bugs now and minecraft will solve this bugs but for now just nah

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
This just does not make sense, one does not simply get reported for antihunger...

The totem of undying is way less OP than you think. Even though it can save from death, the regen and absorption it gives is really low and not lasting enough to get full health again. Also, they're consumable and not stackable and you have to sacrifice one of your two hand slots.
One does not simply sprint for an eternity without eating anything or slowing down ;)

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Why I think we should and shouldn't update to 1.10-11:
  • New Nether Blocks
  • New Mobs
  • Damage Dealing Block
  • Bug Fixing
  • A few weeks of no hackers

• Shulker Boxes {Pro: More Storage} [Con: Need to manage inventory] I personally lean negative for multiplayer use.
  • Shields. Makes fights extremely one sided toward axes.
  • Lose a lot of 1.9/10 only players.
  • Have to drop 1.8 when we just added it back
  • Not very much to it
  • Overall, I think we should wait until 1.12 or 1.13.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
The shields are 2 op In 1.11
Plasma shields are not OP. Terran Dominion tactics state that plasma shields are best overcome by mass fire or use EMP.

Just kidding. Seriously, shields are hard-countered by axes if the attacker sprint-hits. Shields are soft-countered by lava and fire. Other than those, environmental damage/traps are your best bet (spleef for example).

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Plasma shields are not OP. Terran Dominion tactics state that plasma shields are best overcome by mass fire or use EMP.

Just kidding. Seriously, shields are hard-countered by axes if the attacker sprint-hits. Shields are soft-countered by lava and fire. Other than those, environmental damage/traps are your best bet (spleef for example).
Whyed i think of halo after reading this?

Anyway unless your spleefed or shot in the back, in 1.11 eggwars your 100% invulnerable

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I wouldn't like it, because of shields... I'm not a fan of long fights. Also, I feel Minecraft ruined the PvP adding this "protection" on this version, I would rather Cubecraft (if 1.11 is added) keep 1.9 shields

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

No not right now because it would be very buggy, and optifine and mods would have to update too Cubecraft will lose players that play 1.9 and 1.10 only.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
Top Bottom