• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iamspeed12345

Sep 29, 2020
Hi
Minecraft UHC is one of the most famous mini games and has been requested by the cubecraft community a lot and I thing it would be
awesome if it is added.
There are over 30 youtubers that play minecraft UHC but unfortunatly it is extreamly difficult to play UHC in minecraft bedrock and since cubecarft is a VERY famous server for bedrock edition as you do not have to add its ip for bedrock edition and it would draw a lot of attention to cubecraft and might increase the player count.
Thank you.

Last edited:

qMelonn

Novice Member
Jan 15, 2021
Canada
I agree, UHC would be a lot of fun. It seems to be something that a lot of people want, and I personally would want as well. You should add a poll.

Reactions: Iamspeed12345

Goldvelocity982

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2020
somewhere in asia
Adding UHC would be a great idea, but from my point of view it would require staff, and with the adding of PS4 and PS5, I think it will be tough to manage (because of lag spikes).
But still, great idea!

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!
I disagree.
From a side, it's a good game, it's like magic and it's quite fun, but from the other side it's not that popular, I personally don't play it, if staff want to realise this game it will have lag, and server will be like adding more rocks to your purse which will make it heavy, then you guys will complain about the lag, no wonder why hive is going down because of a freezing screen lag. It will be hard to detect hackers in a huge world (you can't search on players with 500 blocks :-/).

Note: please don't post the same thread over and over, this is already discussed about and we won't keep discussing about it. Before posting the thread and while typing the title, kindly take a look at the Already Discussed thingy.

Reactions: InkAsriel

Iamspeed12345

Sep 29, 2020
Hi!
I disagree.
From a side, it's a good game, it's like magic and it's quite fun, but from the other side it's not that popular, I personally don't play it, if staff want to realise this game it will have lag, and server will be like adding more rocks to your purse which will make it heavy, then you guys will complain about the lag, no wonder why hive is going down because of a freezing screen lag. It will be hard to detect hackers in a huge world (you can't search on players with 500 blocks :-/).

Note: please don't post the same thread over and over, this is already discussed about and we won't keep discussing about it. Before posting the thread and while typing the title, kindly take a look at the Already Discussed thingy.
are you staff? I mean you sound like one

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi
Minecraft UHC is one of the most famous mini games and has been requested by the cubecraft community a lot and I thing it would be
awesome if it is added.
There are over 30 youtubers that play minecraft UHC but unfortunatly it is extreamly difficult to play UHC in minecraft bedrock and since cubecarft is a VERY famous server for bedrock edition as you do not have to add its ip for bedrock edition and it would draw a lot of attention to cubecraft and might increase the player count.
Thank you.
I unquestionably agreed with you, I would love to see that's kind of games for bedrock & Java, I think you should add a poll 😉

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
first of all i want to mention this has been suggested way too many times at this point, im pretty sure staff wont add it if its been spammed this much and still nothing going on.

second of all i want to mention CubeCraft used to have UHC, but it was barely played. this was back in the days cubecraft was even bigger then now, so you can only imagine how dead it will most likely be now. in fact, when reading History of CubeCraft Gamemodes | CubeCraft Games it seems like UHC already had a comeback!

UHC can be fun for a lot of people, every gamemode can, but its simply not popular enough/doesnt fit the server too much to become a thing

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
first of all i want to mention this has been suggested way too many times at this point, im pretty sure staff wont add it if its been spammed this much and still nothing going on.

second of all i want to mention CubeCraft used to have UHC, but it was barely played. this was back in the days cubecraft was even bigger then now, so you can only imagine how dead it will most likely be now. in fact, when reading History of CubeCraft Gamemodes | CubeCraft Games it seems like UHC already had a comeback!

UHC can be fun for a lot of people, every gamemode can, but its simply not popular enough/doesnt fit the server too much to become a thing
That's almost exactly what I said 👀

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void

Just by looking at that thread about UHC it was on java and not bedrock. Bedrock UHC never grew in popularity because it was underground and most players couldnt access it. I don’t think people realise the difference in communities.

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Just by looking at that thread about UHC it was on java and not bedrock. Bedrock UHC never grew in popularity because it was underground and most players couldnt access it. I don’t think people realise the difference in communities.
Yes it was in Java originally, but @InkAsriel still made a very valid point. They're different platforms but the type of server is fundamentally the same. It's a minigame server, and it's unlikely that a game like UHC would ever take off in popularity for a long period of time.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Yes it was in Java originally, but @InkAsriel still made a very valid point. They're different platforms but the type of server is fundamentally the same. It's a minigame server, and it's unlikely that a game like UHC would ever take off in popularity for a long period of time.
I already made points against this with access to it and how communities are different.

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
I already made points against this with access to it and how communities are different.
I'm not disagreeing with the access thing, I'm just saying that it would be super unlikely for UHC to be popular even if there was easy access to it.

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
Hi, please do not Necropost. This apply to threads that haven't had new post in over 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
Top Bottom