Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mighty_Pig

May 12, 2016
The cool down is now 1 minute between a command. I think it should at least be shorter for experienced users (exemple 100+ messages.) Because sometimes I have many messages to commend to and then I have to wait every time.

Reactions: Maaarijn

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
At the moment, you have to wait a long time before you can send your second message. I hate this couldown if you have written anything on someone his profile. If he gives you a fast response and you want to answer on his comment, you have to a wait a very long time.

There is also a negative way for adding this. People can spam profiles/ threads/ conversation faster than before.

I remember that staffmembers haven't any couldown on their messages. The reason why I certainly agree is because you have said that you need at least 100 messages. New people that are nagging after an unban/ unmute, don't have this.

I support your idea for 100%.

Reactions: D0RIAN

D0RIAN

Mar 3, 2017
Belgium
At the moment, you have to wait a long time before you can send your second message. I hate this couldown if you have written anything on someone his profile. If he gives you a fast response and you want to answer on his comment, you have to a wait a very long time.

There is also a negative way for adding this. People can spam profiles/ threads/ conversation faster than before.

I remember that staffmembers haven't any couldown on their messages. The reason why I certainly agree is because you have said that you need at least 100 messages. New people that are nagging after an unban/ unmute, don't have this.

I support your idea for 100%.
Same :)
This would increase spam on pofiles, if you have 100 messages, then you can still spam on profiles which is negative.
the most who spams, are probably new members, so I think it is a great idea!

Reactions: GeldHaftige

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
If don't fully agree with this. Simply because what you said is not really correct.

First of all, I do agree with the fact that the time is a bit too long, but from the other side, it's not that you have something to reply to every minute. If they decrease the time, 50 seconds will be enough in my opinion.

Also, what you said about the 100+ messages is not really correct. To start of, having 100+ messages doesn't mean that person won't spam. That would be the same like "everyone who has a forums activity of 1 year+ can become a staff member, although it may seem very rude, what I just stated doesn't mean you can trust those people. I don't know if you know this person, but a player called RynezDev had over 5000 messages, and all of the sudden he started hacking and doing things a normal player would never do. So my point is, even if you have 100+ messages, that still doesn't mean that person will never spam. People can change.

+ It's fairly easy to get 100+ messages nowadays.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
To be honest with you , I don't fully agree with the suggestion. Yes, for some people the time limit may seem a little too long, but it is only a preventative measure to tackle spamming.

I agree, sometimes you will be in a situation waiting for the timer to stop, but it isn't that long. I usually just check my Snapchat of reply to a Discord message while I wait.

There is one thing I would like to add though. It is very annoying when you delete your own profile post (for example if there is a spelling error) because there isn't an edit option, and then have to wait 1 minute to post again. I think the cooldown should be removed/ decreased if you are posting (on your own profile) after you have removed your own post.

Yes you could ask a staff member to edit your post, but it's slightly embarrassing, and by the time a staff member has edited it, 1 minute will have probably passed by.

TL;DR , Patience is a virtue.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Summer event got added to CubeCraft Notion!
1715956357987.png
This sure didn’t age well, XD
DuckL wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
Pro Moderator :D
Top Bottom