Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Oreo♥️

Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2019
Catalonia, Spain.
hey first thread of the year, lol.

So you know, lately this december i played a LOT of another server, and i noticed that they have shortcuts to other commands like friend list being /fl party list (party info on cube) being /pl and I was wondering if u guys could maybe do lowkey the same thing but on cube yk.

maybe some ideas for commands could be like:
/fl > friend list
/p (name) > /p add name
/pi (/pl) > /p info/p list
/pan > /playagain now
/f (name) >/f add name

And so on with other commands u may think of. (idrc tbh i only want it for /fl cus im too lazy to type list) so maybe if u could consider it pretty please
also sorry if the thread is unprofessional but i literally forgot how to make it look pretty oop oh well bye
-oreo

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020

So you know, lately this december i played a LOT of another server, and i noticed that they have shortcuts to other commands like friend list being /fl party list (party info on cube) being /pl and I was wondering if u guys could maybe do lowkey the same thing but on cube yk.

/fl > friend list
/p (name) > /p add name
/pan > /playagain now
/f (name) >/f add name

And so on with other commands u may think of. (idrc tbh i only want it for /fl cus im too lazy to type list) so maybe if u could consider it pretty please
also sorry if the thread is unprofessional but i literally forgot how to make it look pretty oop oh well bye
-oreo
id love to see this

D

Deleted member 469419

Agree with the idea. I'm also a lazy person, so sometimes adding someone to a party or even to the friend list turns into something boring. +1

May you add a poll?

Last edited by a moderator:

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
Sounds like a great idea! I usually check my fl and party info a lot so having shortcuts would be awesome

xFqbian

Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2020
SNOWING

/fl > friend list
/p (name) > /p add name
/pan > /playagain now
/f (name) >/f add name

-oreo
U forgot for the party chat

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
There is a problem with a shortcut like /p <player>. Imagine a player called "invite" would join cubecraft. People can't invite that player since it will give you an error that you have to add a player to your command. The same with would be with players called "add", "remove" etc etc.
On Hypixel they have the shortcuts too. On that server, players often troll new players by asking them if they could invite their friend "disband". The party owner will then disband their party and hahah super funny get muted for chat trolling.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D