Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
C

Cuteee

well let me ask you something, do you think it would be skill if you buy prot 3 sharpness 3 diamond gear with 2 notch apples and you kill players that only have prot 2 and a normal diamond sword?
Just farm points and spend them lmao, also you can just target them with some friends

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
And how exactly is this unfair? Those players legitimately earned those points by playing games and have the right to spend it on whatever they want. That you decided to spend them on something else, is your own choice. Keep in mind that you might actually have an advantage over them in other games because you decided to spend those points on other things like abilities. Maybe you should've considered that before spending those points and creating this thread.
To gain a certain amount of points, you need to play and also win games. And I assure you, winning games does take skill and players also gain skill in the process of trying to do so.
"You don't need to win games to gain points, you can gain them by just playing them. This means noobs can still get points to buy gear in FFA."
Yes this is true, however winning games gives you a significant amount of points more than you get by just playing them and not winning. Therefore, (for them), it's a lot harder to gain the required amount of points to buy the certain items they were aiming for. This means it will probably take them a lot longer before they're finally able to buy anything. Because of this you'll only rarely see them walking around with purchased gear which makes them automatically much less of a thread.
Buying gear doesn't even have to mean a player is a noob, as mentioned above, there could be several reasons why a player keeps buying new gear like replacing broken armour or trying to get to a certain killstreak. Purchasing items from the FFA shop has certainly nothing to do with "not being good at the game".
Yes, it does give an advantage in a 1v1 fight, but it's not like those players gained that advantage in an unfair way. And even if they are indeed noob and very bad at pvp, you or anyone else, should still be able to deal with them if you are really a skilled player like you claimed to be.
To be honest, I actually see a lot of them ending up dying rather quickly even if they're skilled, just because of getting focused because of their gear.
There is nothing stopping you from, just like them, regularly playing games and using some of those points to occasionally use the shop in FFA. If you would rather use those points for other stuff, that's fine. But then you shouldn't have come here complaining about other players who did decide to use them for the FFA shop and claiming it's unfair.
Just farm points and spend them lmao, also you can just target them with some friends

Correct. I have a lot of points, so I am clearly a professional player and should get an advantage. It's simply unacceptable when one of us seasoned players loses a game just because we have the same initial situation as eveyone else. I am glad that the No Kits and Abilities mode was removed from Skywars so we can put noobs in their place easily. I would just like to see a shop to other games as well. I'm tired of getting bowed off in eggwars, I'd like to buy 100% arrow resistance for some points. I still lose in Bingo sometimes, we need to come up with ideas for that.

JakeCalzone

Feb 25, 2018
Since removing shops might upset some groups of people (shoppers) my friend came up with a good idea that I think would be better than flat out removing shops which is having unbreaking 3 gear in shops instead of prot 3 sharp 3 stuff. it helps with trying to get a 100 killstreak (since ur armor/weapon lasts longer which is important for trying to get a high kill streak) and it's more balanced. I think replacing all the prot 3 and sharp 3 stuff on the shop with unbreaking is better since it wouldn't really give an advantage in a fight but will last you longer when you're trying to get a killstreak. I think this idea that my friend thought up of would make both sides happy.​

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom