Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
heres a few nice additions to the merch store i though would be cool
Yes i know the store just dropped but these are ideas for the future

#soonTM

This is probably our most famous meme, i would love to see merch with this on it

Fidget spinners

While im not into fidget spinners myself i can say these are very popular im fairly certain that fidget spinners would do very well

Hats

This would include baseball caps, winter caps, and snapbacks

Other
This includes tumblers, stickers, mousepads or even maybe xbox one controllers and phone cases

Signature line

The signature line would be special items (includes limited edtion items) many of these items are "goldified" (youve probably seen many youtubers do the the gold logo shirts) it be cool to go around wearing a shirt with a golden logo

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I agree with all your suggestion but I would also like to see a top line Keyboard and Mouse and also headset and things like that with the merch on. I also believe they should change the mug so it has no background because the background makes it look bad in my opinion. Overall I agree with this suggestion. Maybe you can make a community additions section also in your thread and add in additions from the replies like mine. Goodluck and have an amazing day.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016

#soonTM

This is probably our most famous meme, i would love to see merch with this on it

Fidget spinners

While im not into fidget spinners myself i can say these are very popular im fairly certain that fidget spinners would do very well

Hats

Other
This includes tumblers, stickers, mousepads or even maybe xbox one controllers and phone cases

Signature line

The signature line would be special items (includes limited edtion items) many of these items are "goldified" (youve probably seen many youtubers do the the gold logo shirts) it be cool to go around wearing a shirt with a golden logo
Yeh! It would be nice if you can buy some merchandise! ;)

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016

#soonTM

Fidget spinners

Hats

Other

Signature line

Fidget spinners? Your life is ded we are in SEPTEMBER 2017 NOT JUNE BRUH

Reactions: A pigeon

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I agree with all your suggestion but I would also like to see a top line Keyboard and Mouse and also headset and things like that with the merch on. I also believe they should change the mug so it has no background because the background makes it look bad in my opinion. Overall I agree with this suggestion. Maybe you can make a community additions section also in your thread and add in additions from the replies like mine. Goodluck and have an amazing day.
Oh and trust me fidget spinners won’t do well waste of money and plus CC would make it 20$ just for a fidget spinner while me i can go to Tesco (supermarket in the UK) and buy it for £2 like bruh no not worth it

Reactions: A pigeon

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I swear if CC adds fidget spinner I will quit Cubecraft and never play it again I’m 100% serious

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I swear if CC adds fidget spinner I will quit Cubecraft and never play it again I’m 100% serious
That is a bit too much, Threatening Cube that you will leave if they add fidget spinner which fans of cubecraft would gladly buy. Also, I do not think it will be 20 Pounds I think it will be around 5 pounds as their mug is 10. You basically want people who like fidget spinners to not be able to buy a version that is themed like their favorite game. Sorry but I think you over exaggerated.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
It's funny to read discussions about the fidget spinners lol. Maybe some people collect them and at some places fidget spinners are still a rage. So just add them ;)
I agree with all your ideas, more different items will be awesome.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
That is a bit too much, Threatening Cube that you will leave if they add fidget spinner which fans of cubecraft would gladly buy. Also, I do not think it will be 20 Pounds I think it will be around 5 pounds as their mug is 10. You basically want people who like fidget spinners to not be able to buy a version that is themed like their favorite game. Sorry but I think you over exaggerated.
But you get my point I don’t want fidget spinners with eggwars covers on it lol

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Maybe you don't but there are fans of cubecraft that like fidget spinners who would like to own one for themselves. Some people like it is all I am saying :)
Well...... It’s a bad idea what’s the point of having a cube craft fidget spinner if you can have the same one but with different colour

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Well...... It’s a bad idea what’s the point of having a cube craft fidget spinner if you can have the same one but with different colour
In my opinion, Cubecraft can put their own theme on the fidget spinner and maybe make a cubecraft cube shaped fidget spinner. There are ways they can make it unique. Not needed to just say no because you can buy one somewhere else. By that statement, I can go and print a t-shirt in my local area with the cubecraft logo and everything but in my favorite color :)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom