Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Typ0

Mar 27, 2020
So, I thought of a cool and original feature that I have not seen any other big minecraft server previously implement.
I think it would be a good idea with like a shop in the main lobby somewhere, where you can buy in-game cosmetics like miniatures or even cubelets etc. for some type of in-game currency or even real money, and the cooler and more detailed items cost more money.
During holiday seasons like Christmas there could be limited items that are only available at that time.
Another part of this could be a gift feature where you could purchase this for a friend for their birthday/christmas OR an alternative to this could be maybe a trading system where you can trade cosmetics with each other.
What do you guys think?

RobinDn

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2017
They have something to there store in the lobby but I don't think you are meaning that.

You would like something in the lobby so you can buy with real money or coins: cubelets or cosmetics so you don't get them out of crates?

Reactions: Typ0

Typ0

Mar 27, 2020
They have something to there store in the lobby but I don't think you are meaning that.

You would like something in the lobby so you can buy with real money or coins: cubelets or cosmetics so you don't get them out of crates?
I'm talking about specific or limited items.

Typ0

Mar 27, 2020
Ow okay, Now I know what you mean with it.
Not a bad idea but what would you do for limited items then?
I guess thats up for devs to decide, idk :0 It would just be cool with some special cosmetics I guess

Reactions: RobinDn

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
So, I thought of a cool and original feature that I have not seen any other big minecraft server previously implement.
I think it would be a good idea with like a shop in the main lobby somewhere, where you can buy in-game cosmetics like miniatures or even cubelets etc. for some type of in-game currency or even real money, and the cooler and more detailed items cost more money.
During holiday seasons like Christmas there could be limited items that are only available at that time.
Another part of this could be a gift feature where you could purchase this for a friend for their birthday/christmas OR an alternative to this could be maybe a trading system where you can trade cosmetics with each other.
What do you guys think?
A few issues, 1) something like this would take away the value of having an awesome cosmetic because you could just buy them. I dont like the idea of being able to purchase a certain item instead of working for it. and 2, we already have the ability to buy cubelets (I would vote to remove that feature aswell but I feel like It might make them a bit of money) why would we need something like this, it completely removes the purpose of rng and hoping for the rare and cool items. so sorry but its a -1 from me

Typ0

Mar 27, 2020
A few issues, 1) something like this would take away the value of having an awesome cosmetic because you could just buy them. I dont like the idea of being able to purchase a certain item instead of working for it. and 2, we already have the ability to buy cubelets (I would vote to remove that feature aswell but I feel like It might make them a bit of money) why would we need something like this, it completely removes the purpose of rng and hoping for the rare and cool items. so sorry but its a -1 from me
I see your point, and I somewhat agree.

Reactions: ItzEnd3r
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom