Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think it is unfair and should be removed ?

• Yes

• No

• Make players shear less sheep

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

he77789

Sep 4, 2020
If the players get tped into the green box after shearing 12 sheep, why don't they just rename the game to right click 12 times and alt tab away

Lol9878

Mar 15, 2020
May i introduce you to 2 in 1s.

They are a special breed of laptops, Sporting the features of both a PC and a Tablet even further than laptops already did, common features with these is yeeting your keyboard away to use the touchscreen, where it has been marketed to be useful for art, as these can also come with a stylus which further prove their point of "oh look, you can use these for Arrrrrrrrt.

Figure 1 (Dell XPS 13 marketing material):
View attachment 176584
look at this beauty, its screen but we aint here to drool all over the nearly bezel-less screen are we, no (i kinda want to though). But notice the fact that the screen bends around, this is not because why not, this is because adding features actually expands your market 😱 (someone should tell that to EA)

Now where did this all begin?

In the 1970s work began on incorporating the functionality of computers into something more portable. The first released "laptop" was the Portal R2E CCMC. This beast ran an Intel 8085 processor, had 64Kb of ram, the screen can show a whopping 32 characters (letters + numbers + other special stuffs), a floppy disk and a thermal printer. This thing weighed 12Kg. Here is what it looked like:
(Figure 2)
View attachment 176586

The first truly portable computer is the Osbourne 1 which uses the same clamshell style for lid closing which modern computers still use to this day. Here it is and yes that is an 5" CRT Monitor, most modern phones have bigger screens than that:
(Figure 3)
View attachment 176587
Now going faster a bit so i dont bore you, we had you weird stuff like the:
View attachment 176588View attachment 176590
The Epson HX-20 (1981) and the Grid Compass which the Epson has the more modern keyboard we have today and the Compass has the more modern styling, though everything is stored underneath the keyboard and not behind it. Unless your some gaming laptop that i forgot the name of

Now to the juicy stuff, touchscreens which were invented before these babies above.

In 1965, Eric Johnson described his work on touchscreens in a short article. This started the journey that lead to this thing you call a hack. Which can be shown via this patent and this other patent

This lead to the IBM Simon, the first touch screen phone and then the LG Prada, the first smartphone (no not the iPhone, LG was Dec06 and iPhone was Jan07)

But there was also laptops getting some upgrades, CES 2011 featured what was called hybrid laptops these were released and the first well received one of the hybrids was the Lenovo X220t, this ended up evolving into what we have today

WINDOWS TABLET MODE
Figure 2: Some beautiful Tablet UI
View attachment 176585
Yeah, its even in the name, Tablet mode. This mode is meant to accomplish the ability to function better on tablets than the tiny icons used on the desktop version. This was added mostly back in windows 8, when they decided that their non-touch screen market didn't really care anymore and then rolled out with the pile of garbage looks like Windows Phone OS, just supersized.

So no. Its a feature, not a hack. Just a bit more recent than something like a numpad or the wheel
this isnt the history of computers, i think u went a little overboard, and mobile ppl u can use key mapper and itll probably decrease ur time

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Mineware is let's say slightly easy,
The sheep game, on mobile edition is unfair.
I agree with this but dont think any of this will be implemented.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I absolutely agree on this one!
It's ridiculously hard and nearly impossible to complete it while playing on a tablet or a phone, and it is pretty difficult to complete it on PC too.
Considering how simple are most of the Minerware games, this really doesn't fit into the game's character at all.
It'll be better if it does get removed permanently.

Reactions: Conea64

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
Playing on PC is easier in general which one can't do much about, though in this case I see there is really a big difference between mobile and pc so I agree :).
(Keep it on Java though ;))

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
Sounds completely fair to remove it if it's so difficult for the mobile players. This microgame isn't very special anyway I don't think many people would miss it. There isn't much more to say so I'll just Escalate this now!
i think it could be changed so attack button can shear sheep aswell as the action button, not sure how feasible that is but could be a good alternative.

Reactions: Felinesheep1982

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
The best solution would be that you will be teleported to the green cage

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
I agree that this microgame should be removed as it is clearly an unfair advantage to mobile players

CodeDoc537

Oct 27, 2020
Bothell WA
www.cubecraft.net
It is REALLY DIFFICULT to play this game in MinerWare, specially when you are in mobile. you have to hold it for like 2 secs for it to shear a sheep and by the time I am done shearing 2 sheep, the PC players have already sheared 20 sheep. I think it is an unfair advantage to the PC players. And even if there are many sheep they all get quickly sheared :(

If not removed at least the number of sheep to be sheared must be should less.
I very strongly agree with you about that on mobile it is really hard to do in time.

BiggestNoob7

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2020
India
Mobile Player has huge disadvantage on this game they can't shear by one press so no chance of winning for mobile players it should be removed 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Top Bottom