Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everyone I’ve been shadow muted since April and I’ve watched and tried different methods to get me nowhere.I tried the one on the forums and one that @SlinkyGnu05604 made but nothing worked.):

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Team CubeCraft is not able to help you with this form of punishment, as they are done automatically by Microsoft systems. The only way you can lift this type of punishment is by saying nicer things in chat - this will improve your reputation, and can result in the mute being lifted after a while. Keep in mind that spamming things in chat (such as the alphabet) will not result in your shadow mute being removed - this is against CubeCraft rules, will worsen your Xbox reputation, and can actually cause the shadow mute to be extended, or even made permanent. Shadow mutes are separate from Microsoft privacy settings, which can also prevent you from seeing chat or sending messages.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Team CubeCraft is not able to help you with this form of punishment, as they are done automatically by Microsoft systems. The only way you can lift this type of punishment is by saying nicer things in chat - this will improve your reputation, and can result in the mute being lifted after a while. Keep in mind that spamming things in chat (such as the alphabet) will not result in your shadow mute being removed - this is against CubeCraft rules, will worsen your Xbox reputation, and can actually cause the shadow mute to be extended, or even made permanent. Shadow mutes are separate from Microsoft privacy settings, which can also prevent you from seeing chat or sending messages.
I’ve never said anything inappropriate but, only people I’ve added on Xbox can here me and when I signed in it shadow muted me as soon as I signed in.

I didn’t do it on cubecraft I did it on Mineplex.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom