Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I would like it a lot if at least the current Sg maps had more variation with the team sizes as sometimes 4 players is not enough for me and all my friends to be on the same team. Maybe make underwater have teams of 7 randomly or have Jurassic have teams of 6 or teams of 3. More maps with different team amounts would be great but asking for more maps is not really a suggestion :P

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I have never seen Jurassic in team mode. I'd like to have that but problem comes when not enough people fill the arena.

Example: Suppose 20 people join Underwater in 7 player team mode. 7 choose team 1 and another 7 choose team 2. 2 choose team 4 and the rest are automatically put into team 3. So we have 2 teams of 7, 1 team of 2, and 1 team of 4. That's the problem with big games.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I have never seen Jurassic in team mode. I'd like to have that but problem comes when not enough people fill the arena.

Example: Suppose 20 people join Underwater in 7 player team mode. 7 choose team 1 and another 7 choose team 2. 2 choose team 4 and the rest are automatically put into team 3. So we have 2 teams of 7, 1 team of 2, and 1 team of 4. That's the problem with big games.
I don't really think this would be a problem as you rarely encounter games that are not full by the time they start. It could be a problem but it would happen very rarely.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom