Votes: 1 8.3%
  • No change

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
The server is never going to add 1.7 so forget that idea. They may possibly add 1.8 SG given that they added ew and sw for that version.
I only play the new combat so it's not something that would interest me and the server is quite slow at updating so I would prefer it if they didn't add previous versions and concentrated on 1.9+. Look to the future :)
Also, what makes you think the new combat ruined PvP?

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
The server is never going to add 1.7 so forget that idea. They may possibly add 1.8 SG given that they added ew and sw for that version.
I only play the new combat so it's not something that would interest me and the server is quite slow at updating so I would prefer it if they didn't add previous versions and concentrated on 1.9+. Look to the future :)
If he is talking about the cooldowns thats not true. It made pvp from spam2win to strategy2win
He might be talking about 1.11 shields doe.

Reactions: Gokk
L

Lepzi

I have seen these kind of suggestions so much and I do agree it would be good to add 1.8 into this though 1.7 there isn't a chance they will add that.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Because it requires skill to play in 1.9 effectively, 1.8 is just spam click

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
Because it requires skill to play in 1.9 effectively, 1.8 is just spam click
dafuq.png

Reactions: Gokk
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Hello!!! SpringWarz :)
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Beth's profile.
hello!!! Admin Beth
he's canonically a cat btw
Screenshot_20240517-191138_1.jpg

chapter 4 production resumed :3
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello!!! capitan Argentina :cubie2:
apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
Top Bottom