Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Noodles77

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2014
939
1,225
198
26
Town of Salem
So I've been doing a lot in freebuild lately and this is one of my many new builds! It's a Team (2) Lucky Islands map with the theme of sewers! I just made it public so it will be easy to find in the freebuild server. Once again, if the build team likes this map, they are welcome to take it and implement it to the server. Enjoy! sewers 4.png sewers 2.png sewers 1.png sewers 3.png
 

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
6,104
14,414
669
22
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

AliWarrior wrote on q20pk's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Top Bottom