Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 19, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Everyone :D I've got An Idea For The yourube role requirement :3!
So Basicly The Idea Is Settting An Amount For Subscribers And Decent Views. So What Im Think Of Is Having A spesific Subscriber count Like 500 And Decent Views So Poeple can Actually Have An Aim Like me And not Applying so many times, Getting Reject and giving up on it So I Think Just Have A spesific Subscruber Count And Decend Views Thats All :>:3:D!

cryptofrogz

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2023
England
They Originally used to have requirements for the so called “YouTube rank” however they now have something called the “Partner Programme” which is the new replacement. This allows all sorts of content creators involving Discord server owners, YouTubers, Twitch streamers, TikTok content creators, texture pack creators, and so on to apply! I believe no one is judged off a set of requirements anymore, but rather than on a 1 to 1 basis.
You can read more about the partner programme here: https://partners.cubecraft.net/

Jul 19, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
They Originally used to have requirements for the so called “YouTube rank” however they now have something called the “Partner Programme” which is the new replacement. This allows all sorts of content creators involving Discord server owners, YouTubers, Twitch streamers, TikTok content creators, texture pack creators, and so on to apply! I believe no one is judged off a set of requirements anymore, but rather than on a 1 to 1 basis.
You can read more about the partner programme here: https://partners.cubecraft.net/
They should bring it back xD

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Having these requirements wouldn't guarantee that you would get accepted once you meet them, so it would not be a solution to not understand why you keep getting denied. I think that having no requirements gives the partner team more freedom on who to accept and prevents people feeling like they are entitled to the rank. It also gives anyone the opportunity to be accepted regardless of how well-known they are, so I wouldn't want this to change personally.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom