Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DreamFudge

Jun 1, 2017
Tel Aviv, Israel
www.cubecraft.net
This is a serious problem that needs to be fixed.
It was a draw between me and another player. Then we played the boss game which was get the most kills. I got 13 kills and the player I was drawed with got 10 kills. She got first place in the end and I was shocked. What is this a development issue?

Reactions: Demosiz and remio

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
It was a draw between me and another player. Then we played the boss game which was get the most kills. I got 13 kills and the player I was drawed with got 10 kills. She got first place in the end and I was shocked. What is this a development issue?
I don't know, I also don't like this.
It's annoying!
This is, indeed, a serious problem!

Reactions: Demosiz

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
Interesting I don't know,
EMBRASSING PLAYER
Its little bit weird ask to staff:P

Reactions: remio

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
it isn't based off of how many things you got in the boss game
it is based off of places on the scoreboard from before the boss game
should it be based off of places on the scoreboard from before? probably not but still

unless you mean you had more kills but you and them still tied in most kills for that boss game

Jan 5, 2017
I understand the issue.. Im the whole time first and the 2nd guy/girl is 3 points behind me.. I lose the minigames that person wins and is first.. But it doesn't matter that much, for me is it just fun! :0

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Top Bottom