Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ghostty_

Mar 19, 2017
Me and my friend were playing eggwars today and in both regular and speed eggwars we noticed that the players have a small bit of spawn protection.
this spawn protection is fine but it is way! to long and needs to stop when the player moves also because we were getting hit multiple times maybe 5 to 8 times even with swords sometimes while they still had spawn protection and it was very unfair and we lost many rounds to it.

please fix this and make the spawn protection legitimate

Thanks,
Ghostty_

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Multiple suggestions were made about the EggWars Spawn Protection. A lot of people agreed with them, and I think that they will make it shorter. :)

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
there are already lots of threads about this and some of the ideas consist of spawn protection ending when they hit you and others actually like spawn protection because it gives them a fair chance and for the pros makes it more fun. however this is just my opinion and i personally wouldnt say it is "game breaking"

Ghostty_

Mar 19, 2017
there are already lots of threads about this and some of the ideas consist of spawn protection ending when they hit you and others actually like spawn protection because it gives them a fair chance and for the pros makes it more fun. however this is just my opinion and i personally wouldnt say it is "game breaking"
I agree its not "game breaking" but it still is a problem and needs to be fixed

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
I think this needs to be added more than anything else in eggwars. I find it so enraging that you get to someones island, kill them, get to their egg, and get punched helplessly punched off because they respawned with invincibility 2 seconds later. Don't tell me all you have to do is cover yourself with sandstone because its not that simple! everyone tries that (including me) and you can't do it in time because there isn't a respawn cool-down. Its even worst in teammode in which you have to deal with 2-5 players charging at you while you try and block yourself in.

Harrow__

Jan 7, 2017
A Can Of Lilt
Me and my friend were playing eggwars today and in both regular and speed eggwars we noticed that the players have a small bit of spawn protection.
this spawn protection is fine but it is way! to long and needs to stop when the player moves also because we were getting hit multiple times maybe 5 to 8 times even with swords sometimes while they still had spawn protection and it was very unfair and we lost many rounds to it.

please fix this and make the spawn protection legitimate

Thanks,
Ghostty_
On The minions map u can block up their spawn with obsidian... that worked for me XD

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Maybe you shouldnt swear in your tags...

The spawn protection has been there for AGES!!
Im personnaly fine with it, it makes a chellenge for other players -_-

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
Maybe you shouldnt swear in your tags...

The spawn protection has been there for AGES!!
Im personnaly fine with it, it makes a chellenge for other players -_-

Its A LOT MORE of an annoyance than a challenge! You killed the player fair and square and try to get to their egg and break it but then they respawn 2 seconds later and punch you off the edge of the map. You can't fight back at all because they are literally invincible. Its like 20% a challenge and 80% a nuisance.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Its A LOT MORE of an annoyance than a challenge! You killed the player fair and square and try to get to their egg and break it but then they respawn 2 seconds later and punch you off the edge of the map. You can't fight back at all because they are literally invincible. Its like 20% a challenge and 80% a nuisance.
Deal with the challenge fam, i do, we all do.
Maybe because YOU have a hard time with it doesn't mean i do, or the community does (i know some people complain about it also).

Thearin

Mar 31, 2017
I found a hacker trevorblast0206 I hit him with a Sharpness V/5 Sword dealt No Damage So its the Servers fault or his hacking

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
I found a hacker trevorblast0206 I hit him with a Sharpness V/5 Sword dealt No Damage So its the Servers fault or his hacking
Hello land dweller! I see you have found a suspected rule-breaker! Please make your reports here:
http://reports.cubecraft.net/.
If you need any assistance in using the reporting system, please look at this post by Mac:
https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/reporting-tutorials-and-guidelines.59/. If you have any more questions, please feel free to send me a message in a bottle!

ayeitsalexz

Mar 23, 2017
My Laptop
Lots of complaints have been made about the spawn protection. I believe if it gets more attention then it'll get changed. Maybe, maybe not.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
It is not long. They spawn with nothing useful and can only do harm to your armor. You get in for an egg alone? Be prepared for that. Take some blocks (maybe even obsidian) with you to get their egg.

I really don't see why people have so much trouble with this. And the complaint is never "Jesus, I got killed and when I respawned the attackers couldn't hit me for so long... it was so annoying! Like I had a little bit time to prepare myself and get a fair change to defend my egg or escape this island".

I'm betting you came to type this right after someone was able to kill you and you couldn't hit him or her.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
Top Bottom