Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
In Solo you normally favourite a sword, pickaxe, blocks, gaps, armour set and 1 other item (I have an iron armour set). However, in Duels you have to rush faster and get worried about being rushed faster, so you play different. You get a stone pickaxe instead of a diamond one, 1 gap at a time instead of 5 and more. I suggest separating Solo and Duels favourites.

PaperKnight13

Novice Member
Nov 21, 2021
Barcelona, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
My favourites in solo and team eggwars are cheap items to perform the first rush quicker, so they work great in duels. I don't see the point in favouriting expensive items, because if you've had the time to collect resources, you have time to buy items through normal shop. Also, by statistic you'll probably buy cheaper items more often so you'll wanna have them in your favourites. It's :unsure: for me

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
My favourites in solo and team eggwars are cheap items to perform the first rush quicker, so they work great in duels. I don't see the point in favouriting expensive items, because if you've had the time to collect resources, you have time to buy items through normal shop. Also, by statistic you'll probably buy cheaper items more often so you'll wanna have them in your favourites. It's :unsure: for me
in that case you can just make them the same

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom