Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
It’s getting improved all the time,but it can’t caught and ban every player,so there are mods which help us the players and clean our lovely network.
Instead of complaining how poor the anti-cheat is,you can see if you meet the requirements for Helper, and become ,,actual solution” of the problem,instead of complaining about it

Nov 13, 2019
Yeah Im trying to become helper to improve that! i will apply in 2 months so..
It’s getting improved all the time,but it can’t caught and ban every player,so there are mods which help us the players and clean our lovely network.
Instead of complaining how poor the anti-cheat is,you can see if you meet the requirements for Helper, and become ,,actual solution” of the problem,instead of complaining about it

WellArentYouSweet

Jan 7, 2016
Tiphon, The Frontier
Cubecraft can do a better Craptinel anticheat. Cubecraft can do a teaming detector also, same as I see in another server, using a proximity timer (which can be stopped if one is afk) + pvp log.

But that things will never gets arrival here. Because this is a low-mid budget server. They opted for 1.9 and it is the only thing that keeps them alive. Really a good strategy

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom