Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Extherion_

Novice Member
Apr 11, 2017
In which state of development is Sentinel atm?

673127e2ab02bea4ece3bcc9be6b35b49b59cd66.gif

Reactions: Extherian_

comfyyy

Also, it appears you have created an Alternate Account for the sheer purpose of gather likes and follows. Kindly view this:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-28 at 11.10.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-28 at 11.10.54 PM.png
    91.8 KB · Views: 92

Extherian_

Dec 29, 2017
Okay... But why are you creating those useless threads.
I am not... I'm a different person so don't blame me for it.

The point of this thread is: What about Sentinel. They are saying that it is a self learning system that will keep hackers from there server. Just play a game of Eggwars and look for yourself... Still too many hackers. Why?

If this system was "self learning" why are there still so many hackers with new developed hacks that Sentinel can't detect...?

Reactions: Extherion_

Extherian_

Dec 29, 2017
I do not see that much hackers in Eggwars? and most of the time if a hacker comes in combat with another person he will get instant banned.
That's not true... I play Eggwars very often with Extherion_ and we have like every single game the same problem. Hackers. So you don't have to protect them.

Reactions: Extherion_

comfyyy

I'm his girlfriend... Thanks lol
I have a hard time believing this but ok xD
the same problem. Hackers.
You know you can report them...
Also, it is pretty easy to just say "There are lots of hackers fix Sentinel".... You haven't given any proof. You are just posting useless messages and likeing them within minutes. Is your boyfriend/girlfriend really coincidentally online every time you post a message?

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India

The point of this thread is: What about Sentinel. They are saying that it is a self learning system that will keep hackers from there server. Just play a game of Eggwars and look for yourself... Still too many hackers. Why?

If this system was "self learning" why are there still so many hackers with new developed hacks that Sentinel can't detect...?
Hmm, "New" "Developed" Obviously New and Developed, wouldn't it take time for something like even a species to adapt to something? like how we adapted to cold/hot weather? I don't think that anything is "Perfect"

The Anti-Cheat is supposedly developed by CrazymanJR. (I do not wish to tag him)

I think that it does its job well, cause people who blatantly and BLATANTLY cheat would definitely get a ban within 2-3 mins and I've seen hackers getting banned while fighting them / ingame. Every day I see atleast one "[SENTINEL]<playername> has been removed from the game for cheating" or something pop up. I would guess that it's near perfect and adapted.

I have been falsely banned by sentinel once, which was for "Clicking Too Fast". They have definitely increased the CPS to detect a cheater from that time.

My final statement would be that it has definitely "Improved" from what it was earlier this year. I hope that my reply answered your question :)

And it will keep improving.

Reactions: SpringWarz

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Also, it appears you have created an Alternate Account for the sheer purpose of gather likes and follows. Kindly view this:

Your such a minimod. Please stop. It won’t get you anywhere and it’s just annoying. I beg please stop

Sentienel is cubecrafts anti-cheat. It is in development. But it’s fine the way it is. If they find a bug they will fix it.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Still too many hackers. Why?
For one, hackers are not instantaneously banned when caught.
I think that it does its job well, cause people who blatantly and BLATANTLY cheat would definitely get a ban within 2-3 mins and I've seen hackers getting banned while fighting them / ingame. Every day I see atleast one "[SENTINEL]<playername> has been removed from the game for cheating" or something pop up. I would guess that it's near perfect and adapted.
Yep, saw Sentinel ban someone in front of my eyes while I was playing Infected just today :p.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom